Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez has warrant out for his arrest for his 2011 assault on Ulises Solis!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez has warrant out for his arrest for his 2011 assault on Ulises Solis!!!

WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez has a warrant for his arrest in Mexico for an alleged 2011 assault of the 5’3” former two-time IBF light flyweight champion Ulises Solis, according to record.com.mx. Both Canelo and his brother Juan Ramon have warrants out on them in the state of Jalisco.

Solis made a complaint for October of 2011, accusing Canelo of allegedly beating him and causing injuries.

Canelo has a fight coming up this Saturday night against WBA junior middleweight champion Austin Trout at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. This is a big, big step up fight for Canelo because up until now he’s been matched against fighters like Matthew Hatton, Alfonso Gomez, Lovemore N’dou, Josesito Lopez, Ryan Rhodes and Shane Mosley.

Last edited by ProBox1; 04-19-2013, 01:11 PM.

He better stay in Texas.

Comment

Can't he be deported to Mexico? I know US Feds are allowed to get assistance from Mexican authorities regarding legal issues, so can't Mexican do the same???

Not saying that I want it to happen before the fight.

Comment

If he's gonna get deported, PLEASE DO IT AFTER SATURDAY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Can't he be deported to Mexico? I know US Feds are allowed to get assistance from Mexican authorities regarding legal issues, so can't Mexican do the same???

Not saying that I want it to happen before the fight.

I just hope they don't show up at the weigh in

Comment

He yung doe.

Comment

....thuggin

Comment

Canelo is a criminal who belongs in jail. Fake thug wannabe.

Comment

there is no warrant out for an arrest...there is a request to get a warrant..big difference

Comment

This dude been trying to play the good guy role for a while now. When in reality he's a low life thug. To prison with him!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X