Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Makes A Guy So Tough On The Internet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHADY * View Post
    lol, He got banned! What an idiot!
    The idiot supposedly has two daughters and a model looking GF. Yet he looks like a skinny version of The Terminator with a receding hairline and is on here e-fighting with guys half his age.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      The idiot supposedly has two daughters and a model looking GF. Yet he looks like a skinny version of The Terminator with a receding hairline and is on here e-fighting with guys half his age.
      What!?!? There's a picture of him going around??

Comment

You, TS, should know the answer to this. Damn near all of your NSB threads are badmouthing Floyd Mayweather. Would you talk **** to him in his face? Even without his bodyguards, you wouldn't say **** to him. Get the **** off the computer, go to your mirror and ask yourself this same dumb a$s question and answer it your god damn self because your a pro at this e-thuggery ****.

Ask yourself, would you make fun of my eye problems to my face? Me, a guy from the hood that would smack you so hard in the back of the head, that your receding hairline would start growing back to your forehead? No you would not, I promise you wouldn't. Funny how you come up with a subject that pretty much should be directed at yourself.
        You got eye problems Kev? And point out who made fun of it. I'd like to talk to them with a ****in bat.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SHADY * View Post
            What!?!? There's a picture of him going around??
            I saved a couple of pics of his on my PC for ammo. I'm on a laptop right now so I don't have access to those pics.

Yeah Chief but he's banned. Cherry Picker AKA Siren 666 or something.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Punch View Post
                Hey Cherry Picker. Nice, how much did you pay for that? When I am your age, i'm gonna have to buy one as well, probably.

Comment

Hey Cherry Picker. Nice, how much did you pay for that? When I am your age, i'm gonna have to buy one as well, probably.
                  Is that his alt? Send me them pic's when your on your comp mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    You ain't gonna watch the fights? Baldomir is on now..
                    Caught The Magnificent 7 earlier tonight on PPV. Got disappointed ultimately by Brook-Jennings (Kell's my boy, so that was the main event for me), but Chisora-Sexton and Frenkel-Maccarinelli made up for it afterward.

Couldn't face the hunt for a stream for the US fights, though. I was planning to download them tomorrow...unless you have links to spare? (*hint*)

Comment

I act the same way I do on the net, in person. I'm a blunt guy. I always get in trouble for it at work cause the workers get their feelings hurt. Haha. But I agree with the threadstarter, too many people on here are hard asses when if really approached I doubt they'd say nor do anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X