Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francis Ngannou vs Anthony Joshua in MMA - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joshua vs billy the kid in a gunfight

who wins?!?!?!

Comment

Ngannou hits very hard, but while he can hit a standing target hard, he can’t hit a moving one. That, and the fact that he gassed out after throwing a couple dozen shots and hitting air, he had nothing in the tank after half a round, with 4 and a half rounds left. Stipe owned him. Ngannou has poor kicks, and his ground game sucks. Joshua will destory Ngannou.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        joshua vs billy the kid in a gunfight

who wins?!?!?!
        Depends really

Comment

Definitely goes to the side that excells in their own chosen sport. Mma-Francis.
          Boxing- AJ.
          Although if their was going to be an upset i would go with AJ landing flush in mma than Ngannou landing anything in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            It doesn't matter. AJ has zero knowledge when it comes to defending take downs and submissions, so yes compared to AJ, N'Gannou is pretty good. Put AJ and N'gannou in the Octagon next and AJ would get smoked.
            It does matter.. AJ has zero knowledge in those areas.. N'Gannou has next to no knowledge also. You don't seem to get the fact that N'Gannou DOES NOT take people down, he does not utilise kicks.

Tell me how a mixed martial artist who only uses boxing beat Anthony Joshua in the cage? Be specific, because I know for a fact he wouldnt take him down, and I also know that N'Gannou gassed massively in the first 4 minutes of his last fight

Comment

Working...
            X