three, I think

the same amount of times that Golovkin shat the bed over weight

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    3? He did at least 5 against Kessler.

then the score is 5-3 to Ward

he would have butt-fk'd Golovkin, mercilessly

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      So your admitting Canelo and Lara did the same thing but only Canelo gets critisized by fans, the press, other boxers, coaches boxing insiders and casuals. Is that correct? Is that the double standard your referring to?

nah, this is the double-standard he was referring to.....

the tards, when deciding who lil'G should fight:
      " Canelo..... 155 is close enough "

the tards, when deciding who lil'G should NOT fight:
      " Lara..... he needs to prove himself at 160 first "

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        GGG had exactly the same testing schedule as Wade.

Why are you ducking my other questions about the much more suspicious activity of Canelo regarding PEDs?
        i wasnt aware canelo asked for an exemption, as far as i know he was willing to do vada only as long as the champ did the same.. neither the champ or the wba requested canelo to do vada...
        and lol, of course ggg and wade started at the same time, like wade had any saying on that, wade could have been on peds for that fight too, it doesnt take away suspicion from ggg...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          So your admitting Canelo and Lara did the same thing but only Canelo gets critisized by fans, the press, other boxers, coaches boxing insiders and casuals. Is that correct? Is that the double standard your referring to?
          Who needs to admit that boxers cut weight for advantages. Hurd and Charlo are significantly bigger than their weigh ins on fight night, and those guys are bigger than Trout, the same Trout that was the size of Canelo. Lara easily fights 10+ pounds more in every fight, all boxers do this. HBO even showed GGg’s Fight night weight against Rubio at 173. Do you think Gennady since the Rubio bout would find it easier to cut weight nowadays than back then? Gennady easily fights 15lbs more on fight night.

The point is, why criticize Canelo and fictionalizing him to be a LHW when LHW boxers are draining themselves from the 190s!

Comment

Did GGG start the tests later than any of his opponents, or were they doing the same schedule as him??

Did he ever request exemption from from VADA and fight without any testing at all, like Canelo?

Did he relinquish his WBC title and tell them he didn't want to fight for it again after they introduced year round, random VADA tests for all their champions and contenders, like Canelo did?

did you start your whiney excuses.....

[ ] before lil'G shat the bed over weight THREE times
            [ ] after lil'G shat the bed over weight THREE times
            [ ] while lil'G shat the bed over weight THREE times
            Last edited by aboutfkntime; 02-22-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

At 168, outside the USA and with fair officials, so Ward had to stick to the rules, GGG would beat him. Probably inside the distance.

and a fkn bat, with his 3 brothers

lil'G couldn't beat a short fat red kid, how the hell was he gonna live with Ward?

Comment

GGG had exactly the same testing schedule as Wade.

Why are you ducking my other questions about the much more suspicious activity of Canelo regarding PEDs?

are you ducking the fact that your 280+ pages of excuses do not excuse Mr "anyone from 154-168" for killing THREE HUGE fights over weight

Comment

• you guys were offered a reasonable, logical, proposal.....

..... but you chose to take it up the bum instead

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  guys, a more serious post.....

one that I hope you will at least consider

before Smith, Canelo had never weighed more than 1 pound over the JMW limit..... and he had never faced a middleweight opponent

based on those two factors, there is nothing to even suggest that Canelo was a middleweight

this is what Canelo is guilty of.....

1) the fat cvnt allowed himself an extra pound that may not have benefited his JMW opponents quite as much as it benefited him
                  2) not immediately dropping the bogus middleweight title that he won by beating an old faded 153lb JMW, at 155

Canelo was not a middleweight champion's ass-hole..... Golovkin was the man at 160, Canelo should not have been ranked..... especially after stating this immediately following the Cotto fight..... "I have no interest in middleweight"..... and especially after making 154 for Liam Smith

FACT: the jmw's ALL struggle to make weight - to varying degree's, ALL of them..... and many of them struggle just as much as Canelo does

but Canelo had the star-power ($$$) to convince his JMW opponents to agree to 155..... and it's not like he was draining any of them..... those guys made weight easier at 155, just like Canelo did

he is no different from any of those other JMW's, apart from the fact that he is red ($$$)

you have all heard how Lara/Angulo/etc have fought higher than 154 more often than Canelo did

come on guys, this is LITERALLY all you have.....

the tiny percentage of a pound, somewhere between 154 and 155, that Canelo weighed prior to his fights at 155

and often it was not even a whole pound..... because I can recall him weighing 154.5 against someone, Kirkland I think it was

a small percentage of a single pound is LITERALLY all you guys have..... which is ridiculous, hence my pile of unanswered questions

look, I tell you what.....

I will admit that Golovkin did not duck Canelo at 155, simply because they were in different divisions..... despite the fact that Golovkin talked all of that 154 smack..... and despite the fact that AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Canelo, Golovkin called out other JMW's at 154..... not a good look, but I will readily admit that Golovkin did not avoid that fight..... simply because those guys were in different divisions

that way, you guys kill this awkward, uncomfortable, impossible, question.....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
                  ..... but, that would mean that you guys would also have to admit that those guys were in different divisions..... which has been your problem to date

you guys are actually fk'ing yourselves..... you are killing yourselves over a silly technicality that made NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER to a JMW's ability to perform against genuine middleweight opponents..... AND YOU KNOW IT

FACT: the total amount of functional muscle-mass and conditioning that you can take into a fight is determined at the OFFICIAL weigh-in..... and 155 =/= 160

that way, we can put this thread to rest

what I am proposing is, that we all agree to the following.....

there was no ducking, by either party..... those guys were in different divisions, and were unwilling to budge on their respective terms..... meaning that the timing was not right for that fight to happen until Canelo officially moved up

and believe me, I am letting you guys off the hook BIG-TIME..... because, there was all of that 154 talk from Golovkin, both before and AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Canelo..... and, kafkod just basically admitted that..... refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A

but, I will leave it..... and I promise to never again accuse Golovkin of ducking Canelo..... and I will agree to the following statement.....

"those guys were in different divisions, and were unwilling to budge on their respective terms..... meaning that the timing was not right for that fight to happen"

..... just to put this thread to bed, and move on

..... but, that would mean that you guys would also have to admit that those guys were in different divisions.....

your call ^^

or, we can sit here all fkn year, it makes no difference whatsoever to me..... because, this thread has not really turned out how you guys first envisaged..... has it?

just a thought

oh btw, I must be honest about my offer..... it does NOT extend to Cotto..... no fkn way..... he is different, that is a different situation

think about it

here is why you should think about it.....

because, if not, this is your destiny.....

FACT: this question will be the last man standing in this thread, and I am sure that you all realize that.....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
                  and of course, the elephant.....

by agreeing, you kill both the impossible question, and the elephant

your call, and I cannot be more fair than that ^^

Comment

• to be regarded as a genuine middleweight.....

1) you must be preparing to weigh-in at 160 or under
                    2) you must be preparing to fight a MW opponent
                    3) you must be conditioned to the weight, because we all know that 159lb Brook was not a middleweight

that applies to EVERYONE, and EVERY weight

forget #1 and #2

to be regarded as a genuine middleweight.....you must be conditioned to the weight

/thread

I added #1 and #2, because neither of those factors applied to Canelo either..... but #3 should be sufficient for anyone who has the slightest clue

" he is not a middleweight. He just isn't " ~ Golovkin

Comment

• you 154.1'ers got bum-fk'd in this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X