No announcement yet.

NRA Head, They “Hate Individual Freedom”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    You calling me "uneducated" yet you can't read the post you just quoted. Come on man. You guys are so into projecting yourself as being better than others before you even engage in a adult discussion with someone you disagree with. Probably cuz you feel so inferior all day long I assume. Idk I'm no shrink, but you should go talk to someone about that either way cuz its counterproductive to a discussion & makes you seem childish & petty.

In theory you could take bb gun into battle, but CLEARLY I didn't say anyone has a military weapon. I said weapons which aren't THAT far behind from military weapons.

If you can't words or understand the seemingly straight forward & simple concepts I'm breaking down for you just disengage right now cuz I have no desire to get into some name calling dumbness with you over some sh^t you can't discuss in a well meaning way.
    You're all over the place and I can hardly be bothered with your conjecture but I'll try once more.

Show me the weapon your average street cat can buy and not be far behind the military in regards to firepower?

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
      Show me the weapon your average street cat can buy and not be far behind the military in regards to firepower?
      The gun used at that FL school.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        You can be pro gun, and be saddened and angered about school shootings.

Got to laugh at the attempts at "gun shaming" that have been flying around here the last few days, be it by Nigel McBritbong, or smug progressive liberal.

you really can't be all that saddened and angered by these shootings if you're not willing to give up access to guns that do nothing but ill people efficiently. what possible justification does anybody nonmilitary for owning a gun designed to shoot lots of bullets fast?

it's not a hunting rifle, not practical for defending yourself.
        it's not worth having the right to own one at the expense of children dying. i'm sorry, but it is not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
          You're all over the place and I can hardly be bothered with your conjecture but I'll try once more.

enough with this NRA, partisan, diversionary bull****.

"show me da military guns! they use other guns in da military!"

i don't give a ****. the same types of guns are getting used over and over again in mass shootings. they're called assault rifles. they hold lots of rounds, shoot every time you pull teh trigger or multiple times when you pull the trigger, and they're designed to be aimed at and shoot people.

if you're not willing to give up access to wholesale people killers that are getting school kids murdered just so you can go to the range you're a f#cking sumbag.

Comment

expect a regurgitated line from an NRA newsletter explaining to you that the guns that are being used to kill people in these mass shootings aren't for killing people.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              you really can't be all that saddened and angered by these shootings if you're not willing to give up access to guns that do nothing but ill people efficiently. what possible justification does anybody nonmilitary for owning a gun designed to shoot lots of bullets fast?

it's not worth having the right to own one at the expense of children dying. i'm sorry, but it is not.

We are going to have to agree to disagree, paisano.

The virtue signaling doesn't cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                We are going to have to agree to disagree, paisano.

The virtue signaling doesn't cut it.

virtue signaling?

Comment

No doubt. If the NRA was backing the R's these certain types of guns woulda been gone along time ago.

Far fewer kids got their eyes poked out in the 80's & lawn darts got made illegal. At some point public safety should override a product made for consumers. This isn't about the 2nd amendment. I've seen no one, not a loon, suggest all guns should be banned. Certain types of guns clearly should be though.

Comment

The AR-15 isn't anywhere close to having the firepower of a military weapon. It's a mid-tier hunting rifle.

But why ban the Ar-15 and not handguns? Most school shootings happen with handguns. Most mass shooting occurs with handguns? Wouldn't it make more sense to eliminate the more frequently used weapon?

Or should we ban Ar15 to make housewives/house-husbands feel better while not addressing the issue?

Comment

enough with this NRA, partisan, diversionary bull****.

"show me da military guns! they use other guns in da military!"

i don't give a ****. the same types of guns are getting used over and over again in mass shootings. they're called assault rifles. they hold lots of rounds, shoot every time you pull teh trigger or multiple times when you pull the trigger, and they're designed to be aimed at and shoot people.

if you're not willing to give up access to wholesale people killers that are getting school kids murdered just so you can go to the range you're a f#cking sumbag.
                      A whole lot of emotion almost 0 facts.

I want to solve the issue not make you feel better. People who wallow in emotion while they're issues to address are cowards and scumbags.

Comment

Working...
                      X