No announcement yet.

I bet both these women have credit scores over 800

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
    Congrats, didn't even know you were married You a permanent resident now?
    12 straight years.. I'm thinking of posting a few of my old business cards.. But I'm a failure.. My job titles are big... But I'm starting my new gig soon... I'll crush butler and his lil money... I've taken cab rides for 180~200 hundred dollars.. Expensed that shiet...

My wife was mad at me cuz Citibank fired me, funny how a fool like me just signed with Solomon brothers, my signing bonus was sick wicked...

B.UTLER. Let's compare pay checks? I'll wipe my azz with you cash... I know American ppl are not smart like you, and you are not stupid... Know your place at the table.... Mind your manners....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      When you take pictures and post videos of yourself it becomes clear as day that you aint black.. Only one who's crying is you wishing you were something that you aren't, it's down right pathetic.
      You are a poet, and not a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        When you take pictures and post videos of yourself it becomes clear as day that you aint black.. Only one who's crying is you wishing you were something that you aren't, it's down right pathetic.
        Doesn't matter what color the guy is, obviously the most insecure bitch on here

He even blocked me before I had a chance to go in on him. So sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          You are a poet, and not a fool!
          Appreciate it my dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
            Doesn't matter what color the guy is, obviously the most insecure bitch on here

He even blocked me before I had a chance to go in on him. So sensitive.
            Yea the guy has some serious problems going on, and he even puts it on display

Comment

90% of this thread is insecure white men getting mad because their white women like chocolate and I'm the insecure sensitive one?

Personally, I would never go near these chicks even if I was paid 6 figures. But if I'm being honest, I use to knock the snowflakes down back in the day. Probably at least 40 or more. Would never take them home though
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 02-13-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I remember 98% of the boxingscene virgins loved Boss Lady

As soon as they found out she loved the BBC and one of the brothers from B'scene were knocking her down, all of a sudden she became Miss Piggy and those same virgins disowned her.... I wonder why

Such a sensitive bunch... It's really sad, but very transparent

Comment

Working...
                X