No announcement yet.

What Would You Do.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Do.....

You lose consciousness and wake up in a hospital. you cant move your legs and are told you have less than 2 hrs to live...

do you make peace with god or what ?

ive done what most TSs do, ask a question and wait for others to answer.

since i believe in a god and that a dude named jesus (not hey zeus) is his son and died for our sins, id do some pretty good confessing and begging. if for no other reason than to have a sit down with him before he ships me down.

Comment

Id just press the button so the nurse can come in then start groping her.

If my penis works then rape

Comment

How do you even "make peace with god"? Personally I think religions are all man-made bs. I'm an atheist when it comes to specific religions & more agnostic when it comes to a belief in a god. God seems more likely to be real vs religions gods to me basically is how I'd put it.

But I still wouldn't know how to make peace to something I have no reason to 100% believe exists. And even if there is a god idk why he'd legit give a f#ck about me & my decisions in my last hours or days.

I'd like to assume if there is a god he's a much more understanding being of our good & bad decisions & peace can be made once you pass.

Comment

I would definitely repent and make my peace as best I could. At that point, it's now or never. It sounds like you'd make the right choice, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Id just press the button so the nurse can come in then start groping her.

If my penis works then rape
            one for the road, eh

hopefully this wont be that nurse....

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            How do you even "make peace with god"? Personally I think religions are all man-made bs. I'm an atheist when it comes to specific religions & more agnostic when it comes to a belief in a god. God seems more likely to be real vs religions gods to me basically is how I'd put it.

But I still wouldn't know how to make peace to something I have no reason to 100% believe exists. And even if there is a god idk why he'd legit give a f#ck about me & my decisions in my last hours or days.

I'd like to assume if there is a god he's a much more understanding being of our good & bad decisions & peace can be made once you pass.
            im not into religions either. for me, its a one to one deal. i ''talk'' to him, he ''listens''.

regardless of how a person feels about the god issue, the vast majority would admit theres a ''soul'' inside of us.

after im done wearing this cheap and stank skin suit, im hoping my soul moves onto the next level.

put it this way, if you were this god, how would you go about judging your creations ?

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            I would definitely repent and make my peace as best I could. At that point, it's now or never. It sounds like you'd make the right choice, brother.
            repent, thats the word i was looking for. imho, its a win/win situation. if there is a god, you gave your soul a chance. if there is no god, ummm....oh well. nothing lost.

if a person goes out on his/her pride (''i aint begging nobody for nothing !!!'') and there IS a god....tough break indeed. lost the most important bet due to pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              one for the road, eh

hopefully this wont be that nurse....

im not into religions either. for me, its a one to one deal. i ''talk'' to him, he ''listens''.

regardless of how a person feels about the god issue, the vast majority would admit theres a ''soul'' inside of us.

after im done wearing this cheap and stank skin suit, im hoping my soul moves onto the next level.

put it this way, if you were this god, how would you go about judging your creations ?

repent, thats the word i was looking for. imho, its a win/win situation. if there is a god, you gave your soul a chance. if there is no god, ummm....oh well. nothing lost.

if a person goes out on his/her pride (''i aint begging nobody for nothing !!!'') and there IS a god....tough break indeed. lost the most important bet due to pride.
              Pride always comes before the fall.

That male nurse doe. Oh no!!! That'd be my luck.

I'm a Christian but I'm definitely one-on-one, too. I can't ever get a lot into any kind of culture really. I'm not big into church, with people insisting that you do this or you'll burn which I don't believe to be true. I'm not into the hand waving and singing and all that at many of these services. I don't have anything against people that do but I just never have gotten into that. I mean, I like exercise but I don't like gyms. I love good food, but I don't like restaurants. Maybe I'm just a hermit. When you get a big group together, the IQ just gets lower and lower every time. Now, if you're drinking, this is very easy to deal with and you'll have fun anyway, but no beer around? It's like, damn. I don't wanna be here. Haha.

Either way, I'm a pray in my closet kind of guy and I don't think Jesus or God have a problem with that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  Pride always comes before the fall.

That male nurse doe. Oh no!!! That'd be my luck.

I'm a Christian but I'm definitely one-on-one, too. I can't ever get a lot into any kind of culture really. I'm not big into church, with people insisting that you do this or you'll burn which I don't believe to be true. I'm not into the hand waving and singing and all that at many of these services. I don't have anything against people that do but I just never have gotten into that. I mean, I like exercise but I don't like gyms. I love good food, but I don't like restaurants. Maybe I'm just a hermit. When you get a big group together, the IQ just gets lower and lower every time. Now, if you're drinking, this is very easy to deal with and you'll have fun anyway, but no beer around? It's like, damn. I don't wanna be here. Haha.

Either way, I'm a pray in my closet kind of guy and I don't think Jesus or God have a problem with that.
                  me, id get a fruity buff male nurse or the most hideous female nurse. either way, id lose.

my grandparents were catholics, my parents were born again and they tried to force us to par take in bible studies.

i went once and was turned off. the dude on the mic kept threatening us all. bro, no one is going to beat something into me.

pride partially has me, doe

my pride says to get into an argument with him over how he handled his earthly business. i would be a sure thing in until i opened my big mowf

Comment

sounds like my options are either lay there or lay there

best roadtrip question ever, easy to answer

Comment

Working...
                    X