Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ufc fighters saying Pacquiao more dangerous for Conor than Floyd smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao knocks him out! Once he realizes how open McGregor is to the counter left hand he'll get more aggressive like he did in round 12 against Vargas!

Comment

Idk that I'd disagree with them. Sure Manny isn't the Manny of old, but I think if I was thinking of how the fights will go down a L to Manny is gonna be a lot more painful than a L to Floyd physically more than likely. I mean just look at most guys they've fought after the fight. Floyd will cleanly & clearly beat guys, but Manny can beat you & f#ck you up a little bit or a lot (RIP Margarito's eyeball) &/or put you on your a$$ (Bradley got dropped 2-3 times iirc last time out to old Manny including one KD where he tried out for Olympic gymnastics team or some such bs).

Comment

Manny Pacquiao poses a physical threat to Coner Mcgregor's health due to his punching power! where as Floyd Mayweather's threat is more technical! i doubt Mcgregor as of right now? would win a round against Mayweather, but if McGregor is given time to acclimatize to boxing training! he is only going to improve! people need to recognize this factor...

This is like when Michael Jordan, became a professional baseball player! he was no great shakes when he first started off! but he gradually improved due to his tenacity and will-power....

Comment

Pacman knocks McG out in less then 3rds while MoneyMay is gona run n slap him around for 12rds

Comment

Seriously what difference does it make? Try to remember that Conor is a great MMA fighter and that is what he is good at. For an MMA fighter he is a highly skilled boxer. Compared to great boxers like Mayweather and Pacquiao his boxing skills are just pure garbage. Pacquiao and Mayweather are the finest pro boxers in the world and they have perfected their boxing skills since they were about 6 years old. Conor wasn't even a good amateur boxer. He doesn't have a chance in hell of beating either Mayweather or Pacquiao under boxing rules.

Comment

Conor is fearless, big strong and powerful with a strong chin, no way short arm Manny at his age and limited physical abilities at this stage can even close the gap on Conor.

Floyd will out point Conor and break him down through the fight, he will walk Conor down with that shell and touch Conor up and possible cause Conor to quit from not being able to really land anything effective and frustration.

Pacquiao might have a punchers chance but if it comes to an exchange ill favor Conor he will weigh 165 on fight night, he has long arms and it comes down to chin, Pac cant take a punch anymore clean, he has become more defensive since he got put to sleep

Comment

I think they're both equal at this point. Floyd always fights safe no matter what, and Pac hasn't had a KO in like 8 years.

Comment

Working...
                X