Ward and Bradley sleeping during Loma Crolla mismatch. LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward and Bradley sleeping during Loma Crolla mismatch. LMAO

And that’s all she wrote!

You can tell by wards blank disgusted face just how much he hates the fact that a blonde hair blue eyed eastern european is dominating boxing. Sorry DRE!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      You can tell by wards blank disgusted face just how much he hates the fact that a blonde hair blue eyed eastern european is dominating boxing. Sorry DRE!
      Keep Chino Maidana’s fantasies to yoself mayne! Loma ain’t a white Nordic genetic. He’s a gangsta mixed Ukrainian mayne!

Comment

If that was tank davis scoring the KO instead of loma ward would of jumped out of his seat in celebration

Comment

Lomachenko boring ass putting people to sleep

Comment

it was a boring mismatch, Crolla was terrified once the bell rang.

Comment

Where did they sleep?

I only saw Crolla sleeping lol. When Lopez does it to club fighters people are in awe and so amazed of the kids talent. When Loma does the same to a former world champ y'all are critical. Make up your damn mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Where did they sleep?

I only saw Crolla sleeping lol. When Lopez does it to club fighters people are in awe and so amazed of the kids talent. When Loma does the same to a former world champ y'all are critical. Make up your damn mind.
                its just funner this way. would you go to the circus if there were no clowns? lopez ko's a guy in 7 rounds when it took the great terry flannagan just 2 rounds to do it and he's now a clear and present danger to loma and loma is ducking him. this is why i come here, and to bash calzaghe of course

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Where did they sleep?

Nobody is in awe about lopez beating bums man,gthoh with that bs. Come on man don't try that strawman argument of "former world champ" crolla is a F level who was a 500-1 dog by fight time & nobody would ever confuse him for anything but a bum who makes rocky fielding look elite. When loma/arum spend the whole buildup trying to convince people that their only fighting this no hoper because they have to,it tells you how right the fans were about this mismatch like many of lomas fights such as marriaga,rigo(I told everyone rigo wouldn't make it 8 rds & that he was way too tiny/old,so don't start saying how everyone thought hed win,"everyone" loma fans reference are not actually "everyone " but just ******s who overrate their fav fighters like rigo)

Comment

Guys let’s not bring race into it. It’s boxing. I’m sure Ward respects Loma and Crolla just like they prob respect him. Any man that steps into the ring deserves a tip of the hat cause they actually laced up. Has nothing to do with race

Also, I lurk on this website a ton and many of the comments are pretty negative. Towards pretty much every fighter. I like competition and the fan interactions but sometimes it gets so toxic.
                    Last edited by LacingTheGloves; 04-14-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X