No announcement yet.

HAYMON Youtube Channels Claiming Canelo Fans as RACIST - DNB Nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAYMON Youtube Channels Claiming Canelo Fans as RACIST - DNB Nation

Larry, pay attention to this masterclass. Just like at Boxingscene the racist emails were leaked from GBP for the public to view, here's what DNB does, so that fans can read the text...

now that DAZN is rising, we've got Haymon shills with the stipends to go against Canelo and Joshua.

Here's a capture of Dontae's Boxing Nation, whom could easily have created an account, wrote, and took a screen shot just to gain subscribers and believe the narrative. Supposedly ''Alexander the Great'' is a ''Canelo Fan.''

Alas we are in the age of boxing fan channels being able to shill for organizations on some stipends. We saw the same thing with Tom Loeffler constantly retweeting channels like Artorias Boxing whom got exclusive content to go against GBP...

Dontae's Boxing Nation, with 200K + subs comparing his controversial race card debates to Nacho Beristain's opinions.

This channel always claims ''Canelo Fans'' with his premises to make a point about racism...even though there was already a divide between Messycans and Bruvas within their own communities...

Right, Larry? Like LDBC channels claiming c00ns against each other.... or Mexicans for GGG etc...

Every insinuation DNB makes is that Hispanics are racist against Blacks. It can never be the other way around, and yet guys like Larry complain and say ''well leave YouTube out of this, don't bring that here.'' Times have changed. There's been more evolution outside this forum.

NACHO BERISTAIN accomplishments to name a few, does not include Finito Lopez since Ricardo's science predated Nacho but:

1968 - same year as GOLD George Foreman Olympics
    Joaquin Rocha BRONZE - Heavyweight
    Agustin Zaragoza BRONZE - Middleweight
    Ricardo Delgado GOLD - Flyweight
    Antonio Roldan GOLD - Featherweight

1976 - same year as SRL GOLD Light Welterweight, Michael Spinks GOLD Middleweight, Leon Spinks GOLD LHW

Juan Paredes BRONZE - Featherweight

VS

DBN Nation
    Racial Divide Channel - highest following in boxing on YouTube for debate...

Themes: Racism, Injustice, everyone else gets a pass...

We seedy know vast majority of the pbc fan boys on here are racists

Larry is a dickhead, a degenerate racist who abuses people and then goes to the mods to cry and play the race card. No surprise he keeps doing that as it works

I
    Hope he is not showing this behaviour in front of minors but would not surprise me

Comment

Any boxing fan that’s too emotional to not wanna pay 19.99 for a great fight like Canelo vs Jacobs deserves to be shot! I’m tired of these stupid narratives that make no sense

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Any boxing fan that’s too emotional to not wanna pay 19.99 for a great fight like Canelo vs Jacobs deserves to be shot! I’m tired of these stupid narratives that make no sense
        It's fine to debate these things. Boxingscene just need to acknowledge that times have changed and there are more power narratives in real time media than online site publications.

The topics here are microscopic compared to boxing's media and fellowship on YouTube whom run the game. This site is good for more analytical text and the sweet science.

All I'm saying is that Boxingscene should start following the debates outside. Even Boxingscene evolves or changes each year.

We should be more open to discussion. If not here, where? Anything claimed against PBC is considered racist... ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          It's fine to debate these things. Boxingscene just need to acknowledge that times have changed and there are more power narratives in real time media than online site publications.

The topics here are microscopic compared to boxing's media and fellowship on YouTube whom run the game. This site is good for more analytical text and the sweet science.

All I'm saying is that Boxingscene should start following the debates outside. Even Boxingscene evolves or changes each year.

We should be more open to discussion. If not here, where? Anything claimed against PBC is considered racist... ffs
          The problem with boxing is a lot of these old generation and racist supporting fans

Everyone can see Hearn and dazn are great for boxing and are the only one putting on great shows but then the slave traders like pbc and the old rip off in ESPN are keeping boxing down then you have the network fans who support this

These so called fans need to an fk off, leave the sport be as they are killing it

Comment

Let them have their fun, in the grand scheme of things hardly anybody in the world is listening to them and of those that do the only people who get suckered in with their fanatical bias, hatred and racism is other people who label themselves the LDBC.

Although when they started hating and racially calling Andre Ward i got annoyed with them. But then i suppose thats where they made themselves look their worst.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Let them have their fun, in the grand scheme of things hardly anybody in the world is listening to them and of those that do the only people who get suckered in with their fanatical bias, hatred and racism is other people who label themselves the LDBC.

Although when they started hating and racially calling Andre Ward i got annoyed with them. But then i suppose thats where they made themselves look their worst.
              They can do as they please, but when times change and new systems challenge previous systems then we've got posters on this site claiming racism if you use the word ''bruva'' or ''mayne.''

Comment

They can do as they please, but when times change and new systems challenge previous systems then we've got posters on this site claiming racism if you use the word ''bruva'' or ''mayne.''
                They were calling Hearn a racist for calling Wilder a man from Alabama. Hearn said it because Wilder had said it and at the end of the day Wilder is a man from Alabama.

But then ive also seen one of the LDBC call Joshua racist against Wilder. But you cant argue with them, if you post something on one of their live vids and are lucky enough to not have it removed by some **** wit stooge and the prick on camera reads it, he will lie to you.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  They were calling Hearn a racist for calling Wilder a man from Alabama. Hearn said it because Wilder had said it and at the end of the day Wilder is a man from Alabama.

But then ive also seen one of the LDBC call Joshua racist against Wilder. But you cant argue with them, if you post something on one of their live vids and are lucky enough to not have it removed by some **** wit stooge and the prick on camera reads it, he will lie to you.
                  Actually, no. The biggest context for them to claim Hearn as a racist was when he said Matchroom and DAZN was the ''biggest transatlantic deal'' in boxing. God forbid Howard Hughes said anything of sort

Comment

Why do you use the word bruva so much? I never read that word on here much until you joined. It makes you seem like you are against black Americans to me as do threads you start like this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X