No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach finally admits Mayweather reigns superior to Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Again more lies. You’re a h0m0sexual and you throw hissyfits hence why your considered one of the ****stains of the site. Look around and see how people talk to you. I think your generally considered one of the 5 most pointless and least informed posters here. Truth hurts old man.

You’re a crybaby. A depressed, jaded old man who is a failure to your family and in life so you vent on here to act tough. You ain’t nothing.

Sorry old man but f*uck you and stop lying and talking to me. Life is far too short to waste talking to f**kups like your sorry ass.
    Its 2019. This answer above is about 2000ish lmao. Your days of posting and getting respect, using alts, modding and writing fake articles to prove who you are, are over lol. You're reduced to guessing who people are. ****en loser lmao. You're not in the game. The above shows how much your life is ****ed up you insecure prick. You could have all the money in the world and you'd still be the conceited douchebag that nobody likes. Coward...

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Its 2019. This answer above is about 2000ish lmao. Your days of posting and getting respect, using alts, modding and writing fake articles to prove who you are, are over lol. You're reduced to guessing who people are. ****en loser lmao. You're not in the game. The above shows how much your life is ****ed up you insecure prick. You could have all the money in the world and you'd still be the conceited douchebag that nobody likes. Coward...
      I already challenged you to the alt bet and you admitted that you don't believe your words. You are less than worthless. You are again LYING which is all you do because you're a crybaby little b1tch with a useless life. I recommend killing yourself. The forum will be better, you'll be happier and everyone you know will too I'm sure.

Regarding fake articles. LMAO, I posted an article written by Anson Wainwright of The Ring based on a real interview which is published in The Ring. Another bet I'll do with you is that if I can provide a photo of that article in the actual magazine then we'll bet however much money you want to bet. You just didn't like the answer given and it made you cry and rage. What's new? That's all you do you sad, sad emotional feminine old man.

Do the alt bet and/or the bet on that article or stop talking. Unless you respond with "Yes, I accept the bet" then no further responses you cowardly fraud.

Comment

Close the gates of madagascar. Did the guard fall asleep!???!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I already challenged you to the alt bet and you admitted that you don't believe your words. You are less than worthless. You are again LYING which is all you do because you're a crybaby little b1tch with a useless life. I recommend killing yourself. The forum will be better, you'll be happier and everyone you know will too I'm sure.

Regarding fake articles. LMAO, I posted an article written by Anson Wainwright of The Ring based on a real interview which is published in The Ring. Another bet I'll do with you is that if I can provide a photo of that article in the actual magazine then we'll bet however much money you want to bet. You just didn't like the answer given and it made you cry and rage. What's new? That's all you do you sad, sad emotional feminine old man.

Do the alt bet and/or the bet on that article or stop talking. Unless you respond with "Yes, I accept the bet" then no further responses you cowardly fraud.
          You're just repeating yourself ****en loser lol. Joshua is a ****en coward, and as bad as you were saying Wilder was, Joshua is even worse scumbag. Imma leave you alone because your feelings are hurt. I'm surprised you didn't use another alt yet lol.

Mofo there is no article that can ever impersonate a writer or link that can tell me who is greater between Pac and Floyd armchair. Floyd is greater than Pac and that hurts you to the heart. Losses matter just like the one you took here. You can't ignore or deny that **** like you do Pacs losses

And lastly for the betterment of the boards I won't be responding to you in THIS thread anymore because you're probably crying and typing as we speak. Catch you on the next topic. It'll probably be on Loma and why he isn't the best pfp fighter today lmao. Scumbag.

Jump in with your alts after I post my next top 10 pfp rankings loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            You're just repeating yourself ****en loser lol. Joshua is a ****en coward, and as bad as you were saying Wilder was, Joshua is even worse scumbag. Imma leave you alone because your feelings are hurt. I'm surprised you didn't use another alt yet lol.

Mofo there is no article that can ever impersonate a writer or link that can tell me who is greater between Pac and Floyd armchair. Floyd is greater than Pac and that hurts you to the heart. Losses matter just like the one you took here. You can't ignore or deny that **** like you do Pacs losses

And lastly for the betterment of the boards I won't be responding to you in THIS thread anymore because you're probably crying and typing as we speak. Catch you on the next topic. It'll probably be on Loma and why he isn't the best pfp fighter today lmao. Scumbag.

Jump in with your alts after I post my next top 10 pfp rankings loser.
            Yawn. Didn’t read since you didn’t accept the bet. F@gg0t ass coward. Go **** yourself crybaby. You’re a waste of space who’d be better off to everybody if you killed your self. Accept the bet or STFU.

You’re in your 50s and still act like a f@ggy little kid and cry and rage and act tough when you ain’t ****. Dude, stop being a coward and grow up or kill yourself. You are trash.
            Last edited by chrisJS; 08-12-2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X