Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the most racist posters on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how Eff Pandas made anyone's list. We don't agree on very much, but he's always been fair and neutral around here, never seen him say anything racist to my recollection. I've seen him shut down or call out some black members as well as white on the forums before, so he's not choosing up sides or an all-or-nothing-at-all poster so far as I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i would say the group of dudes who called themselves the "z clan" and celebrated zimmerman shooting trayvonn martin constantly until they were banned is a good place to start.
      I think "///" was part of that klan. I remember around the time with Maniac and all of them, "///" sent me a private msg calling me "n!gg@".

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        I think "///" was part of that klan. I remember around the time with Maniac and all of them, "///" sent me a private msg calling me "n!gg@".
        We need a bunch of villains on here sometimes gives the lads someone to attack

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          If he didnt put "my" in front of it, thats racist!
          Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 02-27-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Not sure how Eff Pandas made anyone's list. We don't agree on very much, but he's always been fair and neutral around here, never seen him say anything racist to my recollection. I've seen him shut down or call out some black members as well as white on the forums before, so he's not choosing up sides or an all-or-nothing-at-all poster so far as I can see.
            Panda and I agree to disagree but hes genuine and consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              If he didnt have "my" in front of it, thats racist!
              If you're white, you're only allowed to use the Denzel gif, that way it's not actually you saying it

Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 02-27-2019, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                If he didnt have "my" in front of it, thats racist!
                Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                If you're white, you're only allowed to use the Denzel gif, that way it's not actually you saying it

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                  X