Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: I'm Great Too, I Gave Crawford a Hell of a Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
    You're right, he doesn't have a great resume and the best win is Mauricio Herrera, but he always has been a top rated prospect. PLUS, and more importantly, im comparing him to the old Peterson spence fought and the damaged goods Brooks was after the GGG whopping. At their best, of course they're better than jose, but the versions spence fought weren't at their best. This version of them I'm not sure could beat this version of jose.
    You're making too much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      You're making too much sense.
      ... not sure if you're trolling me or you honestly agree eith me. Not knowing is killing me lol.

Comment

... not sure if you're trolling me or you honestly agree eith me. Not knowing is killing me lol.
        I agree with you.

Comment

You're right, he doesn't have a great resume and the best win is Mauricio Herrera, but he always has been a top rated prospect. PLUS, and more importantly, im comparing him to the old Peterson spence fought and the damaged goods Brooks was after the GGG whopping. At their best, of course they're better than jose, but the versions spence fought weren't at their best. This version of them I'm not sure could beat this version of jose.
          I can respect that. Although Benavidez himself is damaged goods w his knee being blown out. I do think Peterson beats Benavidez clearly, as does Brook if they fight tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X