Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Collazo may be Spence's next opponent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Collazo may be Spence's next opponent.

I have no news source, so I understand that some of you won't believe me. But fwck it. This is 100% what I was told.

A buddy of mine who happens to know Collazo said he spoke to him, and Collazo told him that he was contacted about a Spence fight and are figuring out details.

It obviously appears to be a stay busy fight before he hopefully fights the Garcia-Porter winner.

Also, I would come up with someone rated higher than Collazo if I was trying to blow smoke up your arses. What do you guys think? This would probably be it for Luis. It also may not happen of course. I don't know how far along they've gotten in negotiations.
    Last edited by KingTito; 09-06-2018, 05:19 PM.

Lol probably. Or ugas. Sad thing is theres ppl saying crawfords an idiot and should sign with Haymon. Never recognizing its the same ****

Comment

Not Berto???? Damn....

Comment

Collazo SHOULD NOT take that fight. Showed to be extremely shop wore and timid to through the lef, even though it was the o it punch he was landing and it was effective when he did through. He does have a pretty big New York following though.

Comment

Ugas>Collazo>Berto if those are the options.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Not Berto???? Damn....
            Same difference really.

Comment

Spence needs to fight obviously. I imagine they're gonna try to work out a deal with the winner this Saturday. I would probably prefer Ugas.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Ugas>Collazo>Berto if those are the options.
                Agreed, but I still think the Mikey Garcia fight happens in January. If not, then I wonder what Garcia does. Fight his mandatory and wait for the potential Lomachenko showdown?

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  Lol probably. Or ugas. Sad thing is theres ppl saying crawfords an idiot and should sign with Haymon. Never recognizing its the same ****
                  I was going to say the same. So Spence by Spence's first 2019 fight which will probably be Berto unless Danny Garcia-Porter winner agrees to fight him he'll have gone two years (since the Brook fight) in which his schedule has been shopworn Peterson, Ocampo, Collazo. That's not the murderers row the PBC fanboys would portray. In fact if that was a Top Rank fighters schedule they'd be going nuts.

Comment

What a joke

Comment

Working...
                    X