Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Wilder expected to sign for a fight 1 year away with a flat fee??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    am convinced you don't even want the fight to happen.
    You're convinced of a lot of things that don't make any sense. That's your problem.

I want the fight to happen. I don't care who wins. I just want an undisputed heavyweight champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      Hearn sent a contract with no date and no venue. Wilder said the accepted terms were to fight Joshua next. What part don't you understand you imbecile.
      You've quoted my post but not addressed the argument therein?

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        You're convinced of a lot of things that don't make any sense. That's your problem.

I want the fight to happen. I don't care who wins. I just want an undisputed heavyweight champion.
        What you write contradicts your previous write up.
        Wilder cannot be over paid and as it is now, I don't even care if they fight or not. The real deal is one way or the other someone is gonna bring the belt for undisputed.

Comment

• Hearn already has a plan B in case Wilder loses his pen again.
          Deontay has to hope he has a plan B as well.
          He'll be a laughing stock if he fighs another Breazeale-level fighter again next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            I don't even care if they fight or not.
            So you get upset when you incorrectly believe that I don't want the fight to happen, yet then say you don't care if the fight happens. Very strange.

My position is clear. Hearn didn't want the fight next. Nobody can offer any logical reason why he would have wanted it next. His actions show he didn't want it next. No competent business man in his position would have wanted it next.

Comment

• What a man says and does are two different things.

Wilder says a lot of stuff, but I'm still waiting to see him do it. He complains about AJ talking about money and this or that, "if you're the king then prove it" but yet won't sign a fight for 10x his best purse for the undisputed title.

He didn't sign it for September, he didn't sign it for November and he's not signing it for April. Because rather than fighting to change his life completely he wants AJ to hand it to him-

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Wilder is already the biggest idiot in heavyweight history by accepting a flat fee for the biggest HW clash of this era.. he'll be an even bigger idiot to accept this flat fee and wait 1 more year to get the fight.

this is a percentage split fight. not a flat fee. but Wilder's acceptance proves he wants to decapitate AJ and that's what we all wanna see.

get the body bag ready for the stiff juiced up bodybuilder.
                Wilder has not accepted anything, because he's ducking Joshua, duh.

Hopefully we don'r hear from the social media lil ***** anytime soon, he's an idiot who does not deserve a fight in front of 90,000 fans and a massive paday and a chance to unify.

He'd rather fight Brazeale for no risk and low pay. We may need to send Chisora or Bellew over to take the belt, cos clearly he won't fight the champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  So you get upset when you incorrectly believe that I don't want the fight to happen, yet then say you don't care if the fight happens. Very strange.

My position is clear. Hearn didn't want the fight next. Nobody can offer any logical reason why he would have wanted it next. His actions show he didn't want it next. No competent business man in his position would have wanted it next.
                  I was entertained yesterday, great match-up's, great KD, great KO's.
                  War war war.... HW has moved on without wilder, so no one cares about him not signing anymore.

Comment

Working...
                  X