Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Bob Arum intentionally fix Pacquiao vs Bradley to avoid Floyd????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Bob Arum intentionally fix Pacquiao vs Bradley to avoid Floyd????

Think about it, TBE was pressing to fight manny early in 2012 but Bob arum ducked him again usin a whole bunch of excuses.

Bob knew if pacquiao won against bradley that it would only increase the demand of the floyd fight once he got out of jail. He would have no more excuses in stalling the fight.

So what could push the fight back some more????
    A manny pacquiao loss to another top rank fighter.

Bob is evil, an evil genius
    Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-26-2018, 02:14 PM.

No. I just think the judges over compensated for the horrible robbery of Marquez-Pacquaio 3.

Pointless thread.

Comment

in other news. canelo tested positive for peds.

Comment

Hard to take someone serious when they refer to someone as TBE

Comment

I remember bob had the rematch posters printed before the first fight was even over

Comment

i've heard it all now..

this guy fights a prime bradley 2x and you captain sav-a-floyds are still trying to spin it into him ducking a non ko artist who at the very least is going to win on points and clinch you to death doing it...

leave it alone man...

the world sees floyd as the guy who put the brakes on the fight...no amount of captain sav-a-floyd ism is going to change that...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              i've heard it all now..

this guy fights a prime bradley 2x and you captain sav-a-floyds are still trying to spin it into him ducking a non ko artist who at the very least is going to win on points and clinch you to death doing it...

leave it alone man...

the world sees floyd as the guy who put the brakes on the fight...no amount of captain sav-a-floyd ism is going to change that...
              So how do you see Bradley coming up with the 1st win?

Comment

How do you accidentally fix a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  i've heard it all now..

leave it alone man...

Bob arum turned pacquiao into duckquiao. FACTS

Knowledgeable people know who really stalled the fight, and it wasn't TBE. Evidence proves it as well

Anyway stay on topic, this is about Bob arum being an evil genius and having duckquiao lose to another Top rank fighter.
                  Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-26-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Hard to take someone serious when they refer to someone as TBE
                    T.B.E. is REAL. You sound mad that your favorite fighter isn't T.B.E. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X