Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess it is safe to say Conor is the better Trash talker than Floyd (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Again how can McGregor be an all knowing godlike mystic and be confident at the same time right now? I'm going to give him more credit than some of you people are giving him. He knows he has no chance. He's acting his ass off right now.
    That's a defeatist mentality. That's not how Conor rolls. In MMA especially during the infancy of UFC.

All the best masters of the martial arts game fought each other, all were blackbelters in their chosen craft. All were saying their craft was better than their opponents. But, at the end of the day, one will fall and the other will lick their wounds. They don't come in the fight game thinking their opponents are the best of their chosen crafts, and are black belters or they are scared as fuvk. They come in, thinking they will win.

What I'm saying is, in the mixed martial arts world. They all say they gonna win against their supposed unbeatable opponent. Even if their opponent is the best of the Martial arts that he was in. But, in all the bravado one will win. Conor, says he can, and proves his craft is better than other mixed martial artist game. Time in time again.

Conor is coming in, not thinking he is going to the realm of boxing. But the realm of striking. That is why he didn't want to learn from a boxing trainer. He is coming in as a mixed martial artist point of view.

Think of Bruce Lee vs a boxer. That's what this fight is about. A martial artist vs a boxer.

Question is, can McGregor land that sweet punch. There is such a thing as a punchers chance.

And even SRL, thinks McGregor can punch, and has a punchers chance. And to some, is not even just a punchers chance. McGregor is coming in a kungfu stance vs a boxer. That in itself will be fun to watch, to see how Floyd adjusts to an opponent with a non boxing stance.

Don't discount Conor as having no chance at all.

Conor will be a bigger man in the ring @ 170. You only have to look at the size of their heads to see who can take more punishment. Floyd's head is like a melon, Conor's head is as big as a basketball. Conor will be taking some hits, but he will turn this into a fight and bull rush him. Will it be effective? Only time will tell.

If Conor punches stings, and hurts Floyd early. Conor can bulldoze his way to a victory. A big IF, but it can happen.

Remember, Trump won the presidency. Anything can happen in the ring.

Look at the size of the heads. This tells me Conor can take some pain to throw some pain back.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-24-2017, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You get of on writing Floyd gets beat at anything lol its the only way you get any wins against him lol.
      We'll I'll be damn. A fl0mo thinking this was fake, but didn't realize this was actually the real trash talking that took place. lol

So if you were thinking it was a win. Then I guess, you are that impressed with the way Conor took Floyd to school. Sorry to bust your chops again. I can't take credit for this excellent trash talking by Conor. He earned this one on his own. No need for my help.

You are just so blinded by your love for Floyd that you couldn't actually see that this video footage were in fact real.

# biggest complement you can give to Conor, but yes, his trash talking is second to none. This was truly beautiful.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-24-2017, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X