Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Those Who Take A **** At Work...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you guys ever had to take a dump and than when it finally comes out it feels so good you moan loud? Man thats the best.

Comment

nah, i only flush when someone walks in to let them know this one is taken. after that, if that person is in there taking a piss or whatever, i dont flush anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Have you guys ever had to take a dump and than when it finally comes out it feels so good you moan loud? Man thats the best.
        hellz nah. when im crapping at work, i try to hurry and gtfo of there. hate using public/work restroom for a #2.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          I flush to hide the smell. I flush right away after I ****. Then flush 2 or 3 times more depending on how more **** comes out.

I haven't **** at work for a very long time though. I don't even remember the last time.

I want to do at home because I have bidet.
          yeah, as soon as i drop that first big load, i usually flush right away to get rid of the smell too. lol.. its always the first load that stink up the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I think Zaroku made a thread about his job holding a big company meeting after he took a big dump without flushing. Japanese are sensitive to turds or something.

It might have been someone else, but I think it was him. That's something he would do anyways.
            why would you not flush yo ****. i hate going to use the restroom and have to flush someone elses crap first.

Comment

I flush to avoid smell and wish others in the next stall show the same courtesy as well.. Damn some ****s are so nasty that it makes you wanna pull your pants up and run away.. courtesy flush is also good for people who use the urinals but still have to bear the **** smell from the stalls.. Also skid marks can be got rid of by flushing generously..

Comment

I think Zaroku made a thread about his job holding a big company meeting after he took a big dump without flushing. Japanese are sensitive to turds or something.

It might have been someone else, but I think it was him. That's something he would do anyways.

I can totally imagine Zaroku doing that to get back at the guy who farted but Zaroku took the blame for it..
                If Zaroku would be confronted he'd probably say.. I'm having a ****ty day..

Comment

I really don't give a damn how loud I get to be honest. I just let loose.

Sometimes I admire how big of a pile of **** I leave in the toilet. I courtesy flush to reduce the smell, but I like to wait a few seconds to get a good look and admire my work. Sometimes I'm tempted to take pics, and send them to random people, but I would never do that. That's what c0ck pics are for.
                  Funny you mention that. There's a random guy I have on Snapchat. We never met in person and probably never will, but we send each other snaps of our poops. We actually have a contest going. We keeping track of how many poops we take in a year, he's at like 84, cuz he's a poop machine. I'm at like 68 or some ****. Pun intended.

He's like my poop brother. Me and him are tight like that.

Comment

I dont poop, I digest 100% of my food, pop tarts have no fiber and turns into pure glucose

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      ...are you one of those cunts that flush the toilet to hide the sound of the **** coming out of your ass?

while i was taking a piss, a guy on the toilet flushed at least 4 times and i could tell he was doing it to hide the sound

are you one of these bashful bastards?
                      I don't hide my ****, in fact I proudly squeeze out the turds and let them marinate the bathroom up until the point I'm ready to wipe my a$$.

Comment

Working...
                      X