Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a latino and first-generation estadounidense, IDGAF who gets elected!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are a war vet? damn man, that's heavy

Comment

A write-in candidate

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Absolutely. Went back to normal font for you.

But I agree completely.

lol.

I don't use Facebook, their TOS is insultingly invasive.

Just wanted to speak my mind to the BoxingScene community, and the millions who lurk our awesome site but don't have the minerals to sign up.
        When I worked for edmunds.com, I took my new land cruiser in for servicing, the guy behind the counter was very curious about me, because of my last name. I had my lazy spoiled nephews with me, and the clerk asked me if I was Latino. I told him I was, he asked if I was a Chicano, I told him I was, and then he started asking more questions.

I gave him my business card, so he could call me when my car was serviced.
        He told me, "it's good to see a Chicano make it, and I tell my son, regularly that he shouldn't feel bad when those guys holding up walls tease him for being a good student. Mijo, they voluntarily gave up, so you can take their place. Be thankful when they talk **** to you. Be happy when they tell you that you are trying to be white. They gave up so that you can succeed!"

My nephews were impressed by these words. It took them coming from a stranger for them to get it!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 05-01-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Trump will win.

Mexico will pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            When I worked for edmunds.com, I took my new land cruiser in for servicing, the guy behind the counter was very curious about me, because of my last name. I had my lazy spoiled nephews with me, and the clerk asked me if I was Latino. I told him I was, he asked if I was a Chicano, I told him I was, and then he started asking more questions.

I gave him my business card, so he could call me when my car was serviced.
            He told me, "it's good to see a Chicano make it, and I tell my son, regularly that he shouldn't feel bad when those guys holding up wall tease him for being a good student. Mijo, they voluntarily gave up, so you can take their place. Be thankful when they talk **** to you. Be happy when they tell you that you are trying to be white. They gave up so that you can succeed!"

My nephews were impressed by these words. It took them coming from a stranger for them to get it!

Comment

I had no idea that guy was gonna lay profound wisdom on me. He knew what he was talking about. They gave up so that you could succeed. Wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Trump will win.

Mexico will pay.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  wow.

Comment

wow.

I thought it was photo shopped at first but nope, haha

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-Florida.html