• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I would've sparked them all out......
    ima spark you out. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      if the dude was getting jumped for having jumped some kids then he deserved it.. if not then poor dude and i hope the kids attacking him get what they deserve.
      I don't think some weak nerdy asian dude that doesn't speak english is capable of jumping some kids lol..

Even so, look at the guy - 7 against 1 for that guy?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        a good majority of states set the age for being tried as an adult at 16. . . some states even 15. . .

and for some violent crimes, and particular heinous acts, you can even be tried as an adult at age 12 and up. . .

the most likely outcome here will be plea bargain resulting community service, psychiatric treatment, a fuk ton of anger management classes, maybe some kind of victim program where they have to listen to sad stories of victims, and 3-5 years of supervised probation (maybe house arrest for the first year or so). . .

as disturbing as this is, it really could have been a lot worse. . . like i said, something is wrong with these kids - they don't need to spend 3-5 years in a prison. . MAYBE some sort of juvenile "boot camp" program, but even those have mixed results. . .
        Those guys need rehabilitation.
        It has to be a ring leader that is a complete sociopath and somehow influenced the group to act in this way.

There are similar stories where a psycho/sociopathic guy influence others to perform heinous acts.
        Like a Disco fire in Guthenborg here in Sweden.
        A guy made a couple of teenagers burn down a Discotheque he got kicked out of, killing over 80 people and severely injuring almost a 100.
        One of the teenagers killed himself if I remembered correctly.

Just goes to show you how pathetically weak and easily influenced some people are.

Btw
        I couldn't watch the whole video, it absolutely disgusted me.
        The ring leader should be locked up in a mental institution

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
          Those guys need rehabilitation.
          It has to be a ring leader that is a complete sociopath and somehow influenced the group to act in this way.

There are similar stories where a psycho/sociopathic guy influence others to perform heinous acts.
          Like a Disco fire in Guthenborg here in Sweden.
          A guy made a couple of teenagers burn down a Discotheque he got kicked out of, killing over 80 people and severely injuring almost a 100.
          One of the teenagers killed himself if I remembered correctly.

Just goes to show you how pathetically weak and easily influenced some people are.

Btw
          I couldn't watch the whole video, it absolutely disgusted me.
          The ring leader should be locked up in a mental institution

exactly. . . especially kids at such a young age are easily able to be persuaded into doing something that by themselves they would never dream of in a 100 years. . .

i heard about that shyt in sweden. . . very sad. . .

and yes, i agree completely they need rehabilitation. . . some people don't realize that when they call for the heads of kids like this, that they WILL one day be returning to society. . . of course they need to learn there are consequences and repercussions for actions like this, but at this point in their lives, prison is not the best answer. . .

Comment

well we have to applaud and thank the little prick shamelessly showing his face and identity

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              they're all asian except one..
              they are?

the only guy i can see the face was white i think.

same thing though.

most asians kinda get treated like whites by the courts.

Comment

This reminds me of the bullying that happened in Philly on a couple of situations towards immigrant kids last year.

The few positives with situations like these are when the bullies can't fight for sh.it.

A part of me is thinking that the guy being bullied handled it the best way possible by just surviving.

If that were me and those guys were fighting with that many openings to be exploited, I would've flipped out and probably held on to a headlock for too long giving one of them brain damage and broken a few of their bones. Then it might escalate into one of them using a weapon or looking for one and who knows how bad it goes from there.

Props to the guy with the iron chin. If he didn't just survive, perhaps these guys wouldn't have been dumb enough to release the video that would eventually be used against them.

Survivor guy gets to live life knowing 7 guys couldn't take him and hopefully the 7 idiots is served properly by the justice system.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Poor little ******* j/k

Damn that was sad as hell, poor kid. I hope all those goons get thrown in jail for a few years and have their lives ruined.

It's nothing new to rough neighborhoods, but regardless what he had done those idiots went too far. And they were stupid enough to record it and once dumbass even showed his face, when they threaten him with 6 years he'll start snitching on all of them I bet.
                  Originally posted by Canadian_Bacon View Post
                  seems like just a bunch of suburb punks.

when they hit juvie or camp and around real tough kids from the ghetto and stuff and gang members , they'll be in that asian kids position.
                  Bridgeport is far from being a hood(Especially by Chicago standards). Its just where the working class white people on the Southside of Chicago happen to stay. There's a bit of the gritty hustle feeling, but nothing to be afraid of. It used to be primarily white(Irish and Italian), but these days there are a lot of Latinos and Asians that have moved into that neighborhood. Having said all of this, it seems pretty irrelevant to race because most of those kids were Asian, so this is just good ole fashioned bullying. Hopefully they'll get what's coming to them.

Comment

According to one youtube comment:

"All the guys have been identified.

Wesly Wu - Grey Hoodie

Easly Wu - big puffy jacket

Raymond palomino - white guy with no mask

todd ramos - grey and black hoodie

johnny li - blue hoodie w/ blue snack backk

danny hui - all dressed in black.

And I'm glad to let you guys know, they have all been identified and arrested"

Comment

video was taken down

Comment

Working...
                      X