Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian guy gets jumped by 7 dudes! WOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he must have been on PEDs. hed go down..come back up. tough S.O.B. scared to go one on one with dude. Didint have to go down that way. hopefully it will get the attention of others beside the law and street justice will get served. REAL KARMA!

Comment

wow he took a lot of punishment.. they can't be older than 15..16.. sad.

Wish I could gather some people and reverse the favour on them.

Comment

And they still couldnt Ko him , Lmao ****ing feather fisted *******! Cowards

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          ummm like umm umm umm umm umm like like umm umm ummmmm like ummm.

Check out the camera holder's awesome story

Damn dumb *****.. I knew stupid chicks like this growing up hanging around scum thinking they're tough

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsDominance View Post
            no way these kids get charged as adults.

plus they're white aren't they?

yeah.... double no way.

usually they only charge kids as adults in like murder cases. or real attempted murder (not just jumping but like a shooting or stabbing)
            they're all asian except one..

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              Wish I could gather some people and reverse the favour on them.
              Count me in.

Comment

if the dude was getting jumped for having jumped some kids then he deserved it.. if not then poor dude and i hope the kids attacking him get what they deserve.

Comment

where were these guys when the kid needed them the most?
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-life_superhero

Comment

I would've sparked them all out......

Comment

a good majority of states set the age for being tried as an adult at 16. . . some states even 15. . .

and for some violent crimes, and particular heinous acts, you can even be tried as an adult at age 12 and up. . .

the most likely outcome here will be plea bargain resulting community service, psychiatric treatment, a fuk ton of anger management classes, maybe some kind of victim program where they have to listen to sad stories of victims, and 3-5 years of supervised probation (maybe house arrest for the first year or so). . .

as disturbing as this is, it really could have been a lot worse. . . like i said, something is wrong with these kids - they don't need to spend 3-5 years in a prison. . MAYBE some sort of juvenile "boot camp" program, but even those have mixed results. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X