No announcement yet.

When smart fighters with a game plan fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    So Usyk's plan was to eat right hands, wouldn't have worked without it right? Can't believe what i'm reading by idiots claiming they know boxing.
    ... Yes... Usyk was just waiting to get KOd eventually... but he wasn't that lucky...

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Exactly what I said earlier on.
      Why does Mayweather get a pass for taking 4 rounds and sticking to his game plan against an mma fighter and Usyk doesn't against a world class fighter.
      Usyk had a plan stuck to it and got the perfect result.
      Some people just can't see it.
      They same thing some said when AJ lost some rounds against podvetkin, they said he was out boxing him.

Some fighters are very patient irrespective of the rounds to position their opponents for a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        They same thing some said when AJ lost some rounds against podvetkin, they said he was out boxing him.

Some fighters are very patient irrespective of the rounds to position their opponents for a KO.
        Quite right.
        He had his game plan and stuck to it and reaped the rewards.
        Their was no way Bellow was going to win another rnd after the 7th.

Comment

It doesn’t take a boxing genius to see that Usyk wore out Bellew and took it up a notch in the later rounds thus knocking him out

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            You can tell who really knows what they’re watching..

I can tell most of you never boxed a round in your life, what usyk does aka take 4 rounds to learn his opps movements is exactly what Floyd did and it’s genius.

Again you can’t see this as a fat guy commenting but I’ll go all in on $ with any of you with usyk vs anyone.
            Exactly, man. Usyk is always applying pressure-physical but even more importantly, mental, pressure. Bellew didn't get a rest. Usyk made sure of that while also not walking into anything significant. Usyk is the best fighter right now and he's definitely Fighter of the Year. The next few years will be great. He's really going to be something special. I'm looking forward to it. A lot of people on here are giving him shlt but most of them seem to be the anti-EE crowd. I look forward to him knocking every guy they put in front of him down and hearing the haters whine over and over. Haha. Bltches.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Me playing devils advocate:

When floyd collected data he rarely got hit,

And plus , brieidis just lost so usyks ability gets looked at less favourably imo given he had a close fight with him. Styles makes fights and fighters change fight to fight and brieidis fought with way less confidence but like i said, jus playing devils advocate
              I thought Breidis won his fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Thank you. I swear i knew some posters have zero knowledge about the sport when i saw there threads yesterday. They fail to see a boxer with an IQ!!! I was thinking what were they watching! I get irritated when i see threads like those after Mayweather has put on one of his clinical surgical clinics.

Usyk was methodically stripping Bellew of everything right in front of the world, in mind, in spirit and physically you can see bellew losing his shit.

I came to read on here and all i could see was Usyk would get beat by HW this, Usyk is another kovalev etc
                Very sad that we get these comments instead of congratulations when Usyk knocked his opponent out. Haha. It's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... Yes... Usyk was just waiting to get KOd eventually... but he wasn't that lucky...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    So Usyk's plan was to eat right hands, wouldn't have worked without it right? Can't believe what i'm reading by idiots claiming they know boxing.
                    Got some gifs of all those vicious right hands that Usyk was eating all night? Nobody else seems to recall Usyk getting rocked or even taking much of a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      I thought Breidis won his fight?
                      ...yeah...on the cards...

Comment

Working...
                      X