No announcement yet.

Usyk dissapointing, but the revisionist history will begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    give it a few days and Usyk dominated from start to finish@ will be the narrative

That was a poor performance, Usyk only came to life once Bellews gas tank emptied from the weight cut.
    usyk toyed with him in the beginning. he doesn't know his capability. let him mature - let him run some(more) hgh.

usyk is a vampire; he elects to leech all 12 rounds of life force, to amplify his experience.

as much as I like porter, I respect guys who go up more than I do those who stay little.

Comment

Yeah, just won by KO in 8 rds, total letdown considering his last UD performance was considered a masterpiece.

Comment

give it a few days and Usyk dominated from start to finish@ will be the narrative

That was a poor performance, Usyk only came to life once Bellews gas tank emptied from the weight cut.
        That was the strategy. And stop with the excuses already.

Comment

What weight cut?????? Bellew only weighed 210 pounds for Haye fully fed and watered when he could weigh as much as he wanted in the unlimited heavyweights. Bellew used to fight at 175 and he is a small cruiserweight, He didn't have to cut weight to make 200 pounds a day and a half before the fight. Usyk might have had to cut a little weight but not Bellew. Quit making up excuses and follow Bellew's example of giving Usyk full credit for beating him at his best. Quit saying you weren't a big Bellew fan when you wanted him to win so much you dreamed it.Quit saying Bellew lite him up when he only edged him out in two or three early rounds. At no time was Usyk ever lite up.

Comment

I had it 7-0 for Tony BOMBER Bellew before that NAZI Usyk knocked him out with that DIRTY PUNCH!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
              I agree it will happen. Same **** happened with the Canelo-GGG 2 robbery.
              What happened with the Canelo-GGG 2 fight? Everybody made up their mind who they thought won that fight the minute the fight was over and they think and say now what they thought and said then. Nobody revised a fuking thing.You have this big time hate for boxers from Russia and nearby. You are in for some sad and disappointing times because many of today's best champions come from there and they will just keep on coming.

Comment

Bellew has lots of fats to spare at 200lbs. If he gassed due to weight cut, not Usyk's fault.

Comment

Did you watch the real fight, or are you talking about your dreams again? I know, it is confusing, distinguishing dreams from reality. Turns out that Bellew didn't ko Usyk, it was the other way around.

Every time a truly elite boxer wins, it is always the same crying. Oh, the first 6 rounds were close, so the winner isn't that good. Yep, Floyd Mayweather, Bernard Hopkins, Andre Ward were all bums. I mean a lot of their fights were close at the halfway point, so they obviously weren't good they just got lucky all their opponents got gassed.

Elite boxers take the first few rounds to figure out their opponent. And then they figure out the opponent and dominate. And the haters always say, "but, but, but, but it was close at the beginning!"

It is passed someone's bedtime. Sleep tight Earl.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I had it 7-0 for Tony BOMBER Bellew before that NAZI Usyk knocked him out with that DIRTY PUNCH!!
                    Comment of the year.

Comment

I've noticed the very same thing beginning in the second half of the fight too; Once Usyk began turn it up, Bellew began to shut it down. He was moving a lot more than he was throwing.

In addition, the punch that he was hit with; Was largely due to what I believe was from a lack of energy and reflexes. He was too fatigued and slow to even see that punch coming. I believed he cut close to 40 pounds for this fight anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                      X