No announcement yet.

What if this is the best it gets? IMAGINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if this is the best it gets? IMAGINE

You know how most think when you die you go to a better place, or elsewhere, different dimensions etc etc/

what if this is where its at, our limitation is what makes it great, our unconsciousness of the rest of the universe etc is what makes it great.

what if when you die you go to a place where you can always rewind time and change it to what you want etc etc etc, although sounds good in theory im sure will grow tired fast.

You get it bruh.

That's it exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      You know how most think when you die you go to a better place, or elsewhere, different dimensions etc etc/

what if this is where its at, our limitation is what makes it great, our unconsciousness of the rest of the universe etc is what makes it great.

what if when you die you go to a place where you can always eat dicks every second and be bout it bout it time and time again.
      change it to what you want etc etc etc, although sounds good in theory im sure will grow tired fast.
      Oh really now interesting post bro

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
        Oh really now interesting post bro
        oh wow interesting post bro

so interesting im now going to bleach my bumole

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
          oh wow interesting post bro

so interesting im now going to bleach my bumole
          Oh wow your that thick you missed the editing job on his post. Go suck your brother off again. Parasite.

Comment

Oh wow your that thick you missed the editing job on his post. Go suck your brother off again. Parasite.
            *you're

lmao idiot

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              You get it bruh.

That's it exactly.
              I’m thinking to beating your azz to death.. why? You are rich, young, good looking, and poetic...

I’m jealous... old mad, old and mad...

Comment

i dont believe that when you die, there's more to it. when you die, then that's it. this IS the after life that we are living now. each of us are a reincarnation of our past life and we are now living in the after life but we dont know this because we have been reincarnated into a whole new person.

there's an old story that my gradma used to tell me when i was younger. there was this guy that die and was reincarnated into a tree. he said it took years before they finally cut that tree down so after that he got reincarnated into a horse.

he said he wanted to die but couldnt so one day he kicked the farmer's son and the farmer shot him. after that he got reincarnated back into a human being. he grew up and told this story! he told them who his parents were before, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                  *you're

lmao idiot
                  Answer my question little spastic Tony who? Oh look you can spell, well done ****** want a medal? Little trophy perhaps? Maybe a pat on the back and getting a handjob off your dear old nanny with her crusty hands?

Comment

Answer my question little spastic Tony who? Oh look you can spell, well done ****** want a medal? Little trophy perhaps? Maybe a pat on the back and getting a handjob off your dear old nanny with her crusty hands?
                    learning basic spelling shouldnt require awards or rewards

you should want to better yourself freddy

Comment

Working...
                    X