Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody give Crawford a shot at Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford knocks him out, Floyd can't beat the p4p number 1 fighter in the world. Crawford would overwhelm him at this time. Too young too strong too good. The way Crawford switchs southpaw alone, gives him the edge. The kid just has fun in there, old man Floyd can't keep up with it.

Comment

Some fans think Mayweather just stays at his best forever. He is 41 FFS. He is longer as good as he was 5 or 10 years ago. He gets older and slower just like all boxers do when they pass 30. Boxers continue to loss speed, skill, power and reflexes even more at 35 and still more at age 40. Guys like Mayweather who age very well and take good care of themselves can still beat lots of good fighters even at 40 years old but no longer can beat the very best fighters ten years younger than themselves. I think Mayweather might still have enough left to beat Garcia and Porter. I think the two best welterweights Crawford and Spence both beat Mayweather today.

Comment

Yep, TC sparks him in about 3-4 rounds.

Floyd is an old man now meanwhile Crawford is pumping.

Jeff Horn would work Floyd over at this 40+ stage.

Comment

Floyd beats anyone, even now. But he needs to stay away from the ring and enjoy knowing that. Father time can show up the next time he rolls the dice and as much as I would love to see that, the man is due his respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharoah View Post
            Hypothetically, if Floyd came out of retirement right now, I'd give Crawford no more than 3-4 rounds
            Years ago he had two hard 12 round fights with Maidana. His last fight against a not very good boxer named Berto he went the full 12 rounds and never had Berto in danger of going down. Now years later you claim he would knock out the fighting ace Crawford in 3 or 4 rounds or less. I call extreme BS on that prediction.

Comment

Even if floyd is in prime there's no way that the fight will happen because he will surely duck him or retire temporarily.

Comment

Personally, I do. Especially if they have stringent VADA testing which Money May to this very day has yet to refuse to do under its current jurisdictional protocol. He always used the USADA protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
                  Floyd beats anyone, even now. But he needs to stay away from the ring and enjoy knowing that. Father time can show up the next time he rolls the dice and as much as I would love to see that, the man is due his respect.
                  You are entitled to your opinion. My opinion is Spence would go through the once great 41 year old Mayweather like a hot knife through warm butter. Today's Mayweather doesn't have the power to keep Spence off him. He no longer has the speed and sharpness to outbox Spence or the stamina to match Spence's pace. Crawford beats Mayweather too. Fighters age bit by bit year by year and those watching closely could see that happening to Mayweather. Father time won't sneak up on Mayweather and make him old overnight. He is already very old for a boxer and it's been there to see plain as day.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharoah View Post
                    Where did I mention KO?

In a 12 round fight, Crawford wins no more than 3-4 rounds
                    My bad. When you said “I’d give Crawford no more than 3-4 rounds” I read that as a 3-4 round KO.

Comment

lol Crawford doesn't deserve the payday and what makes you think Floyd will even fight him?

Comment

Working...
                      X