Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What You Think Of This Body Language Analysis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What You Think Of This Body Language Analysis?

Khabib doesn't drink. Conor stinks and smells like cheap whiskey and fried chicken.

Can't blame Khabib for not wanting to stand any closer.

Comment

The Video put me to sleep twice.

Comment

You love tranny’s.... that’s what I think..

Comment

Lol kahbib don't give a fuk about Conor and his drama. He just want to fight.

Comment

That was complete horseshlt. Maybe Khabib had a long night and didn't get any sleep before this conference. Maybe he's high.

I had to wake up at four this morning, after pulling an all nighter the night before that to do some work and the way he looks is how I feel right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              That was complete horseshlt. Maybe Khabib had a long night and didn't get any sleep before this conference. Maybe he's high.

I had to wake up at four this morning, after pulling an all nighter the night before that to do some work and the way he looks is how I feel right now.
              Wow bro tell us more, seeing as how this thread has NOTHING whatsoever to do with what OP posted and EVERYTHING to do with you

Comment

Non cents.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Darkseid you gonna let shontae push ya around like that.
                  I've noticed hes been trolling you but you seem to freeze much like Khabib.

Comment

can you imagine fans of any sport being worse than the people you see on bscene?

because MMA fans legitimately are.

Comment

Working...
                    X