Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Have Power To Switch Usyk's Lights Off In Blink Of Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Have Power To Switch Usyk's Lights Off In Blink Of Eye

Tony Bellew doesn't deny Oleksandr Usyk's greatness. The former WBC cruiserweight champion called Usyk "amazing" during a press conference Monday in Manchester, England. The Liverpool native admires everything Usyk has accomplished as an amateur and as a pro, and recognizes his upcoming opponent is one of the best boxers in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bellew carries power

Comment

All the power in the world doesn't help the fighter who has less speed, worse timing and less skill. I'm not dissing Bellew as I think he's a world class, underrated boxer. It's just that I believe power is the only factor in the equation that does not definitely swing in Usyk's favour.

Comment

Bellew overrating his power

Comment

Yeah, that's why you couldn't get rid of Cleverly in 24 rounds.

He's in for a painful lesson here.

Comment

I take comfort in knowing Toney looks like the bigger guy and also know he has some good power. This will be a tough fight as Usyk is a very good boxer. Tony needs to go to the body early on if he wants a good chance.

Comment

Gassiev hits FAR harder than bellend, Glowacki hits FAR harder than bellend. even Huck probobly hits harder than him.

Bellend stands absolutely zero chance, he wont even win a single round.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Gassiev hits FAR harder than bellend, Glowacki hits FAR harder than bellend. even Huck probobly hits harder than him.

Bellend stands absolutely zero chance, he wont even win a single round.
                I’d put Breidis on that list too. Half of Usyk’s opponents hit harder than this skinny fat light heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  I’d put Breidis on that list too. Half of Usyk’s opponents hit harder than this skinny fat light heavyweight.
                  oh yeah forgot about him, poor diamond boy

Comment

since when did Bellew get this reputation of being some monster puncher?

His knockout % isn't even that high. Fury's is higher and he isn't seen as a puncher.

He stopped a shot to bits Haye, fair enough but the other people he stopped at Cruiserweight weren't that good and Makabu who has been knocked out before. He doesn't knock out fairly durable fighters at a decent level.

Not saying he can't crack a bit, but i don't think he's the puncher he says he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X