Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you genuinely prejudice against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Muslims.

Well, **** em.
    I have to say I honestly can't stand dem fukers also.
    But unlike little people it is their fault.
    ISIS bred mufa fukers.

Comment

People with an ultra-capitalist mindset. I'm no communist but I think capitalism has gotten way out of hand in today's society, and I hate the people who shill for it, whether it's people who think that it's okay for Jeff Bezos to be the richest man on Earth but for his employees to be treated like slaves and paid peanuts, or people who think it's okay to have open borders and to destroy the environment so long as GDP keeps going up. It's that kind of mindset that's driving us towards the dystopia we're heading towards.

Comment

I don't like chicks with tattoos either. I mean I would still hook up with one but it looks trashy.

Comment

Wh0res

Hate them and their behaviour

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            People who lie to themselves.

I mean, fat people are bad enough, but fat people who act like it isn't their choice are the worst. Or fat people who think fat can be sexy, or can be healthy, they are just terrible human beings.

Someone mentioned SJWs and the alt-right. These are prime examples of those who have lied to themselves. Pretty much anyone who aligns with some kind of ideology turns out that way. It seems to be getting worse in society.

Like if you are on this forum, constantly acting as an apologist for a politician, you are probably one of the shitty human beings that I am talking about. Or a religion or BLM etc etc.
            I hate fat privileged wh0res

Or any females who think they are entitled to shyt or privileged

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              You're still wrong, if you use the noun instead of using it as a verb as you're suggesting, then it's correct.
              I'm 99.9% sure you're talking utter bollocks, but maybe we need the pretentious professor himself, kayjay reborn, to adjudicate?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Muslims.

Well, **** em.
                I've got Muslim pals, they're okay.

The other day the alarm went off at work and I asked one if he had a suspicious back pack with him.

Brought the house down.

Comment

Accents and unhygienic people

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I've got Muslim pals, they're okay.

The other day the alarm went off at work and I asked one if he had a suspicious back pack with him.

Brought the house down.

Did you at least have your AR15 ready lad?

Comment

Cunts. That’s pretty much it.

Comment

Working...
                      X