Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Crawford separate himself from the rest at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Diaz didn't rob Granados stop lying. The fight is on youtube for everyone to see.
    You are fake news

Comment

Hell no. He's on the map at 147 now doe. Lets not forget this is Bud's first fight at 147 & he beat the weakest link for a title belt. Thurman has beaten many notable 147lbers including highly considered Danny Garcia + Shawn Porter. Spence beat Brook who many considered the #1 guy at the weight. So for me when Thurman is active again he's #1 with a bullet, Spence is #2 & Bud brings up the rear at #3.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
        You are fake news
        Diaz is competitive with Granados(beat him) and Peterson. Crawford batters and humiliates Diaz and you're mentioning Granados like he poses a threat to Crawford because he had that ugly football style back and forth brawl with Porter. You cant see the forest for the trees. If Porter rushes in with that wild football **** behind that predictable jab he is gonna get picked apart.
        Last edited by Mister Wolf; 06-10-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Diaz is competitive with Granados(beat him) and Peterson. Crawford batters and humiliates Diaz and you're mentioning Granados like he poses a threat to Crawford because he had that ugly football style back and forth brawl with Porter. You cant see the forest for the trees.
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The bold was my favorite part...

You are fanboying a glass chinned fraud that has fought nobody lol
          bum crawford ducked lucas and provodnikov. lololololol

gary russle put him to sleep by the way....
          look it up

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The bold was my favorite part...

You are fanboying a glass chinned fraud that has fought nobody lol
            bum crawford ducked lucas and provodnikov. lololololol

gary russle put him to sleep by the way....
            look it up
            When you have to bring up things from the amateurs when they were children you know you're reaching and desperate.

Comment

Once he takes apart either Garcia, Porter, Thurman or Spence then you'll all become believers. Right now you still doubt him. Horn wouldve given anyone of those guys trouble, but Bud just has a unique style and the strength of a mule. They'll all find out soon enough. And if they hide behind Haymon, then he will go to 154 and scare them too. Bud is the complete package.

Comment

Lol, no, he didn't.
                Thurman has beaten Garcia and Porter who are both way better fighters than Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Once he takes apart either Garcia, Porter, Thurman or Spence then you'll all become believers. Right now you still doubt him. Horn wouldve given anyone of those guys trouble, but Bud just has a unique style and the strength of a mule. They'll all find out soon enough. And if they hide behind Haymon, then he will go to 154 and scare them too. Bud is the complete package.
                  Spence, Thurman and Garcia woulda did the same to Horn....Than fake Pacquiao win was overrated asf

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Hell no. He's on the map at 147 now doe. Lets not forget this is Bud's first fight at 147 & he beat the weakest link for a title belt. Thurman has beaten many notable 147lbers including highly considered Danny Garcia + Shawn Porter. Spence beat Brook who many considered the #1 guy at the weight. So for me when Thurman is active again he's #1 with a bullet, Spence is #2 & Bud brings up the rear at #3.
                    Yeah, that's how I see it too. Thurman then Spence....then Crawford a distant third.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      what has garcia done at 147? im still trying to find something good but i cant find anything. shot guerrero? shot malignaggi? shot rios? does the 142 fight against peterson count?

Comment

Working...
                      X