Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hamed Rips Eubank Jr: He Should Retire, Not at Level He Thinks He Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got this fight completely wrong, I thought Groves would be competitive in the first 6 rounds and Eubank would take over from 7th onwards. Congratulations to George but I'm not sure where Eubank Jr goes from here. Is his level middleweight possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      One good thing to take away from this fight is that the Eubanks is the boogeyman nut lickers can finally stfu. Hope the kid manages to do well with his career but as the saying goes "he wasn't what you thought he was"
      "he wasn't who HE thought he was"

Eubank had lost against the only top fighter he fought in BJS, now he's 0-2 against elite guys.

You just have to watch one of those youtube sparring sessions where he does bully amateur fighters to know that Eubank jr is a dumb fighter.

his athleticism carried him above the domestic brit level but that's it.

Dude doesn't even have a jab.

His father is just pampering his arse, you can see he has no authority and Jr doesn't give a fck about what he thinks/says despite the fact that Sr was a real world beater.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        "he wasn't who HE thought he was"

Eubank had lost against the only top fighter he fought in BJS, now he's 0-2 against elite guys.

You just have to watch one of those youtube sparring sessions where he does bully amateur fighters to know that Eubank jr is a dumb fighter.

his athleticism carried him above the domestic brit level but that's it.

Dude doesn't even have a jab.

His father is just pampering his arse, you can see he has no authority and Jr doesn't give a fck about what he thinks/says despite the fact that Sr was a real world beater.
        I agree his not always following his father's advice whose been there. Jnr is trying his best to be his own man but the burden of carrying the same name as his father is definitely a chalice around his neck his trying desperately to be his own man but people keep saying his living off his father's name. The only way he can achieve this is perhaps go to the States and avoid the British public otherwise he has to live with this. I'm not sure where he goes from here does he stay in the super middle or drop back down to middle that's something he will have to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
          I agree his not always following his father's advice whose been there. Jnr is trying his best to be his own man but the burden of carrying the same name as his father is definitely a chalice around his neck his trying desperately to be his own man but people keep saying his living off his father's name. The only way he can achieve this is perhaps go to the States and avoid the British public otherwise he has to live with this. I'm not sure where he goes from here does he stay in the super middle or drop back down to middle that's something he will have to think about.
          he better start boxing with his brain and that's it, 160 or 168. Dude is dumb and immature.

I know why they didn't sign the triple G fight now, Sr saved Jr career cuz triple was knocking his arse out, triple stops any brawler.

Comment

Obviously, Naz loves this kid as you can hear the hurt and disappointment in his voice and see the tears in his eyes. He only wants the best for him. He had high hopes and expectations for him and felt a huge letdown.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              he better start boxing with his brain and that's it, 160 or 168. Dude is dumb and immature.

I know why they didn't sign the triple G fight now, Sr saved Jr career cuz triple was knocking his arse out, triple stops any brawler.
              Yes you are correct but I don't know if anyone can beat GGG tbh. Eubank Jr is going to have to change by using his head more instead of relying on his athletism especially in the Super middles.

Comment

nas keeping it real was pissing myself when he started going off on one

Comment

It's lovely to hear Nzaz make a fool of himself.It happened to Naz when he fought Marco antonio Barrera he never was the arrogant fighter again .One more fight at european level then straight into pizzaland, never to be seen again.

Eubank was found out .I was wrong . George is beatable but not by a loud mouth who knows little about boxing at this level and is not prepered to listen.Jr. is NOT the next Gen and how he jumped up on the ring apron to 'celebrate' a victory only tells me .....he may be too far gone to ever realise who and where he is.

Comment

I thought Groves was a clear winner but the TV pundits were clueless. They were giving the rounds to GG when he was taking a backseat.

Jnr was outclassed but not to the point he should retire. I think Jamie Cox gave Groves more problems in 4 rounds so maybe Jnr should get his trainer

Comment

Sound Familiar?

Comment

Working...
                      X