Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Mention My Puerto Rican Homies?

GTFO with that political garbage

Comment

MAGA!!!

He did mention them to day in his speech, he's planning on going to Puerto Rico next Tuesday to offer additional assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        MAGA!!!

He did mention them to day in his speech, he's planning on going to Puerto Rico next Tuesday to offer additional assistance.
        bro you need to change your avatar picture immediately. While you do that let me go clear my eyes with bleach to remove that image.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          You don't know **** about boxing (YDKSAB) and you damn sure don't know **** about politics (YDKSAP). Take your silly ass to the lounge with this political crap, friend.

Comment

Ten thousand federal staffers are on the ground in PR assisting and CONGRESS has yet to approve additional funding. Maybe you should fly down there and help out your Puerto Rican Homies you are so concerned about.

Comment

Whoops....you must've jumped the gun on this thread, lolol.

Phuck the NFL too. Hate this country, move ya asses on out somewhere else. Tired of all the crime and poverty in the inner cities? Go protest to the liberal mayors who run virtually every urban city...they tell the cops when to stand down, they are responsible for that city's schools, they are responsible for keeping people safe.

The NFL made a mistake that's going to cost them severely and I'm glad to be part of the cost that they will incur.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Phuck the NFL too. Hate this country, move ya asses on out somewhere else. Tired of all the crime and poverty in the inner cities? Go protest to the liberal mayors who run virtually every urban city...they tell the cops when to stand down, they are responsible for that city's schools, they are responsible for keeping people safe.

The NFL made a mistake that's going to cost them severely and I'm glad to be part of the cost that they will incur.
                Anyone who stops watching football cause players kneel for 60 seconds is a fuking moron

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  It says what we all knew about him all along, that he's literally Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

I say this as a Black man, the NFL player want to scream about police brutality BUT they ignore the Black on Black killings going on in Chicago everyday...every freaking day!

These race hustlers like Sharpton and Jackson want nothing to do with Chicago because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Thank God for MAGA!

Comment

Working...
                    X