Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Time Boxer SayF,owner of Ummah Fight Camp breaks down why Conor CAN BEAT Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.pattiann.com/webcam/paint.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Canelo is not taller than Mayweather.
      I know. He is WAAAAY Taller than Floyd. In the ring, he looked like a giant. Mayweather looked like a little bitty bald head grandpa baby, with grey hairs in his beard.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Yep this guy is blatantly lying.
        No. you are BLATANTLY lying. Floyd was half Canelo's size. Canelo looked like a giant, and in the 4th round where Floyd was walking him down, it looked surreal.

Agrandpa built like a baldhead baby, was pushing this man back. The size disadvantage, was insane in every aspect of the word "size"

Comment

Damn, and I thought I used to have long rants when I first signed up on here.

Floyd beats Connor in a boxing match. Connor beats Floyd in MMA/UFC.

So this is all pointless. Unless....they do it in BKB and mix the rules up to make it fair for both sides. Then it makes sense.

Comment

I read some of it but I just don't agree with it, I don't want this fight to happen you're doing a good job of hyping this up and that's probably exactly what Floyd would want you and other boxing analyst to do.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              I know. He is WAAAAY Taller than Floyd. In the ring, he looked like a giant. Mayweather looked like a little bitty bald head grandpa baby, with grey hairs in his beard.

What's wrong with this scab ass mofo??

Canelo is shorter than both Khan and Mayweather who are listed at 5'8.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                No. you are BLATANTLY lying. Floyd was half Canelo's size. Canelo looked like a giant, and in the 4th round where Floyd was walking him down, it looked surreal.

Agrandpa built like a baldhead baby, was pushing this man back. The size disadvantage, was insane in every aspect of the word "size"
                If Canelito is 5'9...then why is he clearly shorter than the 5'8 Amir Khan???

Canelo is 5'7.

Comment

Chris van Heerden was lighting his ass up man and he also has a '72 inch reach with much less skills then Mayweather...smh

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    Floyd has OP so butthurt, he wrote a thesis.
                    I wonder was this written for one of his college courses

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Floyd HAS BEEN HIT and*ROCKED PLENTY OF TIMES

Floyd is NOT untouchable, and CONOR KNOWS IT and truly believes it
                      yea..those are world class boxers man.....smh.and out of 19 years of boxing you post a video of him being rocked 5 times???lol

Comment

Working...
                      X