Collapse
No announcement yet.

greg giraldo was missed tonight on that roast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with those roasts is they got Ann Coulter's & random mfers like that on stage who are just reading jokes other people wrote for them. A legit roast is a bunch of comedians verbally beating the **** outta someone in good fun. And you need legit comedians who got experience being off the cuff with their remarks & who can change **** up midstream if necessary. Thats why these roasts aren't as good.

Randomly there is some new roast show with comedians battling among each other where Ralphie May was damn near in tears from what I heard that is probably more entertaining watch these days than celeb roasts if you are into roast comedy. I haven't watched it, but I've heard good things about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      I thought jewel was the funniest with Peyton being runner up... Whoever wrote karate kids bit should get shot... I mean he could have pulled it off if he was a good actor but he sucks... Respect to Ann though she dgaf Appears on all liberal shows to promote her s.hit
      man, when glazer was going on about jewels teeth she went "i'm not gonna bad mouth jewel, cuz god already did", camera pans to jewel and she's covering her mouth with her hand

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        The problem with those roasts is they got Ann Coulter's & random mfers like that on stage who are just reading jokes other people wrote for them. A legit roast is a bunch of comedians verbally beating the **** outta someone in good fun. And you need legit comedians who got experience being off the cuff with their remarks & who can change **** up midstream if necessary. Thats why these roasts aren't as good.

Randomly there is some new roast show with comedians battling among each other where Ralphie May was damn near in tears from what I heard that is probably more entertaining watch these days than celeb roasts if you are into roast comedy. I haven't watched it, but I've heard good things about it.
        that's the real issue. you got no hopers like macchio reading good jokes but failing on the delivery; delivery is everything.

i'd love to see ralphie may holding back tears .

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          man, when glazer was going on about jewels teeth she went "i'm not gonna bad mouth jewel, cuz god already did", camera pans to jewel and she's covering her mouth with her hand
          Lol... I saw that... She made all that money and couldn't get her teeth fixed... It's like p stars... They make $3-$5k a scene and can't save $5k to fix their teeth... Priorities people priorities...

Comment

the best will forever be patrice on charlie sheen.. i just youtubed it and it got taken down wtf

Comment

I just saw Ann's part and it was ok actually. She started off ok but then went downhill. Definitely wasnt worse than that jersey shore guy.
              That guy who did the sarcastic laughter has a ****ing punchable face. Who was that nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                Lol... I saw that... She made all that money and couldn't get her teeth fixed... It's like p stars... They make $3-$5k a scene and can't save $5k to fix their teeth... Priorities people priorities...
                I like hot girls with bucked teeth.

She's hot, but she still has fcked up teeth which tells me she ain't ****, and I can still beat.

Also tells me she grew up poor enough where her parents didn't have money for braces, so she won't be spoiled ****. And she didn't even bother to fix them because she didn't see it as a big problem, because she used to being around poor folk.

Comment

I didn't catch it last night, but I just saw a clip of Ann Coulter and it was incredibly embarrassing. I get that they put her up there for the other guys to rip on, but to actual let her have the mic? Good god it was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                    I didn't catch it last night, but I just saw a clip of Ann Coulter and it was incredibly embarrassing. I get that they put her up there for the other guys to rip on, but to actual let her have the mic? Good god it was terrible.
                    I cringed lol she was terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X