Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fisher on the Demographic, GGG haters, Racism and Bias in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like ggg but this is fckin trash and Fischer is an idiot.

Yes SOME people are racist but SOME of the same ones who're in love with ggg hate Floyd and Ward for their skin color.

Comment

Doug obviously frequents these forums

who cares what some hipster nerdlings think or say, they are not real boxing fan's and we all know it, just stick paulie/isaac, kiglali, canelomaidana and the rest of the no lifers on the ignore list = problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Some African Americans don’t believe black people can be racist.
        Some white people don't believe there is racism around today. You can't judge so many people on the dumbest among any segment of people. And thats what seems to happen with black people more than any other demographic I think. Certainly among racial demos anyway.

If more than 3 black people say something than every black person believes the same to WAYYYYYY more people than it should be & not even necessarily the dumbest among any segment of people unless there are WAYYYYYY more dumb non-black people than I think is statistically possible.

And ffs boxing scene just needs to cut the **** & start a sub-forum for racial nonsense cuz this topic gets brought up one way or another WAYYYYYYY more than it should be.

Comment

Black people can definitely be racist. Is that new?? It is not. Most people are racist, because they are stupid sheep. It's a disease geo programmed from young.

Comment

its sad but true. I didnt realise race was such a big issue in boxing until i went on this site, over here in the UK its no issue whatsoever, its a shame that many americans still view race as such an important attribute when choosing what fighters to cheer on.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              its sad but true. I didnt realise race was such a big issue in boxing until i went on this site, over here in the UK its no issue whatsoever, its a shame that many americans still view race as such an important attribute when choosing what fighters to cheer on.
              Yeah as being from Europe, I don't get it, people here cheer for all fighters and we don't give a damn about skin color or nationality.

Comment

There are many demographics in boxing.

Racism and tribalism goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Yeah as being from Europe, I don't get it, people here cheer for all fighters and we don't give a damn about skin color or nationality.
                  yeah, unfortunately america has always been a long way behind civilised countries when it comes to this issue

Comment

Lmao, the first reply to this thread is LITERALLY the exact type this post is about.

Seen him trash GGG's opponents and 10 minutes later talk about how good Wilder is for fighting Arreola! I'm dying here.

Comment

Originally posted by NateHound View Post
                      Lmao, the first reply to this thread is LITERALLY the exact type this post is about.

Seen him trash GGG's opponents and 10 minutes later talk about how good Wilder is for fighting Arreola! I'm dying here.
                      Nobody says that.

Comment

Working...
                      X