• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just caught this fight.

Absolute horseshit.

Dallas got fucking robbed.

Great performance by him.

Comment

damn dude thas cruel **** jajaja but it was as close to actual death that he will come until the actual day comes.

Comment

I thought Dallas jr was whoopin that ass

Comment

DC Officials have moved up a notch and now are at a level even with the officials in Nevada & Las Vegas. The worst officials in the US.

I had the f it 9692, a clear victory for Dallas the referee showed his ineptitude by not taking a point away 4 an obvious foul & by not calling the knockdown a low blow. He was far out of position.

A simple solution would be to have instant replay next 2 the time keeper, maintained by the alternate ref.

Decisions like this turn good fighters to trial horses, losing their desire 2 win...WAKE UP DC!!!

Comment

Didn't catch the fight but never was high on Dusty Harrison, seems to have a name and following but he's clearly not a top fighter. But then again kinda hard for me to feel sorry for Dallas Jr, I've seen him robbed before when he fought in the another fighters hometown in Cali. so he should know better than to fight in another boxers hometown by now. The only time a boxer should even consider fighting in another boxers hometown is if they are sure it won't go the distance.Mike Dallas knows he's no KO artist.

Comment

Biggest robbery this year . Never thought dusty was that good of a fighter anyways

Comment

Was ringside for fight. Here is a postfight analysis: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...dallas-jr.html

Comment

Working...
                X