No announcement yet.

Fury fans are haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury fans are haters

They're jealous of Joshua because Joshua is a more popular fighter. Fury knew the IBF rules before he signed the rematch clause with Klitschko. Fury knows the IBF follows their rules. If he wanted that belt he should've let the IBF know about the rematch clause before the fight. Martin did exactly what he was supposed to do, he paid his sanctioning fees and followed the rules. It was a fluke win but hey, **** happens in boxing. Now they wanna diminish Martin by saying his reign was the worst ever. The Klitschko-Fury fight was the worst heaveyweight fight ever. You can't find one highlight reel of that fight. I don't care what anybody says, that fight was worse than May-Pac. The only reason people are not saying that is because Fury "won". Martin's reign consisted of one fight. Now they want to downplay Martin but even Peter Fury said Martin was a dangerous fight for Joshua and wouldn't advise him to take the fight. Martin could've held the belt and fought Breazeale and other fighters until his mandatory came around. But instead he went straight for one of the best. He's getting criticized for fighting Joshua and Joshua is about to get criticized for fighting tune ups in his first defense. That's the logic of Fury fans.

Didn't read, learn to use paragraphs.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Didn't read, learn to use paragraphs.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Right?

Hit enter mang

Comment

worst poster ever

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          They're jealous of Joshua because Joshua is a more popular fighter. Fury knew the IBF rules before he signed the rematch clause with Klitschko. Fury knows the IBF follows their rules. If he wanted that belt he should've let the IBF know about the rematch clause before the fight. Martin did exactly what he was supposed to do, he paid his sanctioning fees and followed the rules. It was a fluke win but hey, **** happens in boxing. Now they wanna diminish Martin by saying his reign was the worst ever. The Klitschko-Fury fight was the worst heaveyweight fight ever. You can't find one highlight reel of that fight. I don't care what anybody says, that fight was worse than May-Pac. The only reason people are not saying that is because Fury "won". Martin's reign consisted of one fight. Now they want to downplay Martin but even Peter Fury said Martin was a dangerous fight for Joshua and wouldn't advise him to take the fight. Martin could've held the belt and fought Breazeale and other fighters until his mandatory came around. But instead he went straight for one of the best. He's getting criticized for fighting Joshua and Joshua is about to get criticized for fighting tune ups in his first defense. That's the logic of Fury fans.
          Y'know, most fans of Fury are also fans of Joshua, and fans of Price and fans of pretty much every British boxer, as we don't have this wrestling fan mentality of "my favourite fighter v your favourite fighter", we follow the sport rather than attribute our support to one boxer. Just because two boxers are rivals it doesn't mean you can't like both and it doesn't mean you can't criticise either.

As I said, this isn't wrestling, the whole "x fighter's fans this" and "x fighter's fans that", doesn't really apply to supporters of boxing as a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
            Y'know, most fans of Fury are also fans of Joshua, and fans of Price and fans of pretty much every British boxer, as we don't have this wrestling fan mentality of "my favourite fighter v your favourite fighter", we follow the sport rather than attribute our support to one boxer. Just because two boxers are rivals it doesn't mean you can't like both and it doesn't mean you can't criticise either.

As I said, this isn't wrestling, the whole "x fighter's fans this" and "x fighter's fans that", doesn't really apply to supporters of boxing as a sport.
            Man please. All these people talking down on AJ and Martin are Fury fans. Maybe the casual fans enjoy both but the Fury fans hate Joshua. Joshua fans are indifferent to Fury

Comment

If you are talking about the Fury fanboys than yea sure they are haters, but everyone who's a fanboy of a boxer is a hater of their guys competition & peers so that all sorta goes without saying. Joshua fanboys are haters of other HW's. Manny fanboys are haters of Manny's peers & so on & so forth.

And if you are saying that the guys that are regular run of the mill fans of Fury & other fighters then this thread is f#cking silly cuz that is obviously not true.

Comment

Alll I saw in the op

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  Man please. All these people talking down on AJ and Martin are Fury fans. Maybe the casual fans enjoy both but the Fury fans hate Joshua. Joshua fans are indifferent to Fury
                  Go and look at Tyson Fury's Twitter feed and look at the abuse he's receiving from Joshua fans, most of it racist. I went through the reply's to his tweets yesterday, yes, his tweets were offensive and slagging off Joshua but if you know Fury he is just selling a future fight and generating interest.

If you truly believe what you just wrote then you are obviously oblivious to what is going on. You don't see Fury fans bombarding Joshua on social media in those numbers with that kind of abuse. I don't even follow him on any social media and certainly wouldn't go out of my way to be that offensive to somebody just selling a boxing fight.

You're invested in a fighter and are seeing what you want to see. It's called delusion

Comment

Working...
                  X