No announcement yet.

British Army Boot Camp?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] British Army Boot Camp?!

Holy Jesus H ****ing Christ on a god damn gickey stick. These ****ing ******s have a hotel room as a squad bay. Would you like some ****ing tea?!

"I request tea drill intructa'" DO YOU WANT IT WITH LEMON?!

http://youtu.be/AMh_q2d7Ku8

I will MAKE these ****ing ****sexual green teen queers drink tea out of my ****ing sandpit. I will PT them until they ****ing DIE

Oh you want to work out on your own? Lift little itty bitty weights? GET THE **** UP and lift those SAND BAGS you slimey piece of ****ing scum. You look like what I **** out in the morning.

Slithering scumbags keeping you out of your counties, and THESE are the troops you produce

"Oye! I got a lil' bit o' mud on me face drill instructa!" "It's all good for today lad, take a soapy bath"

Comment

All right, who the hell is this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny Hartman View Post
        Holy Jesus H ****ing Christ on a god damn gickey stick. These ****ing ******s have a hotel room as a squad bay. Would you like some ****ing tea?!

"I request tea drill intructa'" DO YOU WANT IT WITH LEMON?!

http://youtu.be/AMh_q2d7Ku8

I will MAKE these ****ing ****sexual green teen queers drink tea out of my ****ing sandpit. I will PT them until they ****ing DIE

Oh you want to work out on your own? Lift little itty bitty weights? GET THE **** UP and lift those SAND BAGS you slimey piece of ****ing scum. You look like what I **** out in the morning.
        These clowns are soggy biscuit & tea lads.

soggy biscuit
        A male masturbating game. Contestants all jack off onto a digestive biscuit.whoever shoots his load first onto the biscuit is deemed the winner! The loser.... eats the biscuit
        Oh man, what a night! we played soggy biscuit again, Atkins came straightaway and I had to eat the cookie!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny Hartman View Post

Is that you, John Wayne?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            Is that you, John Wayne?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

Comment

I'll help you scrub.

Comment