Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is GGG so beloved by mexican? why is he market to them? a new hope to beat cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is GGG so beloved by mexican? why is he market to them? a new hope to beat cotto?

delete........
    Last edited by Nubia; 12-20-2015, 11:04 PM.

how positive are u that cotto would beat lil g if they fought????just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Pasión Boricua View Post
      I am very bemuse at how everybody think GG beat Cotto. When you look at a resume of the two fighter you see Cotto has a much better opponent. I mean it is really not for debating its open and shut that Miguel has the better opponont.

Cotto beat a Martinez when they all say he will lose it. he beat it and then they all make a excuses saying that he was a cripple, but the truth from the video evidence say he hurt him too early and he didnt recovoer.

not only that but he keep running from Ward who he clearly afraid. Ward call him out and he act like a Mayweather making various demands and different stipulation. He's not got a big PPV rating like the other big star of boxing.

Not only this but he 34 and looks like he in a decline to me while Cotto have a resurgance. I notice a lot of certain fans are getting on a bandwagon for him because he is favoured against a certain fighters.

Truth is GGG is running from ward and is not a given he beats Cotto who is the LINEAL WBC champion.
      Please give me a brake. Knew all along about Martinez fake ass right away. Cotto didn't anything do anything with Martinez, but helping a queer retire with decent paycheck.

Now on other hand, let Cotto beat Alvarez and "little" G beat Limeuix, then talk

Comment

Originally posted by Pasión Boricua View Post
        I am very bemuse at how everybody think GG beat Cotto. When you look at a resume of the two fighter you see Cotto has a much better opponent. I mean it is really not for debating its open and shut that Miguel has the better opponont.

Cotto beat a Martinez when they all say he will lose it. he beat it and then they all make a excuses saying that he was a cripple, but the truth from the video evidence say he hurt him too early and he didnt recovoer.

not only that but he keep running from Ward who he clearly afraid. Ward call him out and he act like a Mayweather making various demands and different stipulation. He's not got a big PPV rating like the other big star of boxing.

Not only this but he 34 and looks like he in a decline to me while Cotto have a resurgance. I notice a lot of certain fans are getting on a bandwagon for him because he is favoured against a certain fighters.

Truth is GGG is running from ward and is not a given he beats Cotto who is the LINEAL WBC champion.
        with cotto...seriously...Canelo is gonna tap that boricua culito just they way bryan does it papi. a new hope? delusional pueto lican basura

Comment

He is not liked by real mexicans like myself. Most real Mexicans don't even know who he is

Comment

Originally posted by Pasión Boricua
            just like the mayweather fight?? jajajajajajaja

Canela has no stanima and es slow feet.
            cotto fought a crippled double surgery repaired knee,drained geale,and journeyman delvin..cmon you really believe cotto is legit. that foo hasnt beat a legit opponent since mosley in 2007. cotto beat trout right...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              He is not liked by real mexicans like myself. Most real Mexicans don't even know who he is
              The **** is a real Mexican?

Comment

margarito took cotto's soul in their first fight...cant prove the wraps .
                in the rematch manny gave miguelita the gift of the busted eye. what other mexican has he fought? cotto better lay off that bryan culito

Comment

Originally posted by Pasión Boricua
                  there es always excuse when cotto win, when he beat canela what is the excuse this time???
                  cotto fans somehow forget trout...LOL

Comment

this is why i want Canelo to whoop Cotto

Comment

Working...
                    X