Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone still believe Mosley that Canelo and Mayweather have equal power? :lol1:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone still believe Mosley that Canelo and Mayweather have equal power? :lol1:

Does anyone still believe Shane Mosley that Canelo Alvarez and Money Mayweather have the same punching power?
    YES I STILL BELIEVE MOSLEY
    33.33%
    NO HE WAS BULLSH.ITTING
    66.67%

Wtf are you on about?

Comment

Mosley was walking Canelo down. Even though he was very green. It's just that Mosley had an all-time-great chin. All punches probably felt the same to him.

Comment

I think even Floyd could KO Kirkland after Ishida did.

Comment

However I definitely think Canelo is a big banger that Mayweather. As much as I like Money May, he would never be able to spark Kirkland out like that... even if Kirkland has a bad chin. Anyone who knows boxing knows it takes a real bungalow to slump somebody like that.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Bruh.

Not sure if serious...

Shouldn't discredit Canelo like that. He's a beast.

Comment

Thats what these idiots in here dont understand , Floyd is ATG level and Kirkland is all C+ grade , Floyd would school Canelo again now .

Boxing is in classes and good fighters can look like they are terminators when they against punching bags that are right in front of them and absorb shots , everybody looks a good puncher against Kirkland and so would Floyd .

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                Wtf are you on about?
                ^ mad flomo

^ delusional flomo

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
                Mosley was walking Canelo down. Even though he was very green. It's just that Mosley had an all-time-great chin. All punches probably felt the same to him.
                However I definitely think Canelo is a big banger that Mayweather. As much as I like Money May, he would never be able to spark Kirkland out like that... even if Kirkland has a bad chin. Anyone who knows boxing knows it takes a real bungalow to slump somebody like that.
                Bruh.

Not sure if serious...

Shouldn't discredit Canelo like that. He's a beast.
                ^ unbiased flomo

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Thats what these idiots in here dont understand , Floyd is ATG level and Kirkland is all C+ grade , Floyd would school Canelo again now .

Boxing is in classes and good fighters can look like they are terminators when they against punching bags that are right in front of them and absorb shots , everybody looks a good puncher against Kirkland and so would Floyd .
                  ^ ******

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

At 152 or 147?

Anyone can look good when the opponent is in a headlock too.......you know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X