puerto rico considers fining parents of obese children up to 800

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puerto rico considers fining parents of obese children up to 800

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2015/0...g-parents.html

lol america or "the states" if you will, since puerto rico is the united states aswell should consider this as well, they will get out of debt almost instantly with all the fatties that call the USA home.

We need to just put the Carolina's, Virginia's, or Dakota's together, just one of them. Then we can bring Puerto Rico in as a state, then they can use their 1 star flag as their state flag.

However in america, we don't fine parents because their kids are obese.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      We need to just put the Carolina's, Virginia's, or Dakota's together, just one of them. Then we can bring Puerto Rico in as a state, then they can use their 1 star flag as their state flag.

We need too. These parents stuffing their kids face with shlt food is no more damaging than stuffing a crack pipe in their fat little faces.

Comment

I've done enough excercising in my day. My body is shot to pieces and I'm 24.

I'm 200 lbs and I don't care. I'm 6'2 though so I think my weight is good. *excuse*

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Puerto Rico doesn't want to be part of America, theyve ****ed our island up long enough.

Comment

Not a bad law, then again some cases kids are born with thyroid problems and etc.

First law that I've seen to make money for a good cause, everything else they've done is to screw the hard working middle class.

Comment

Taking peoples money because they're fat.

Comment

This is an excellent idea. I with the British government would do the same and take some of the weight off the NHS' back

Comment

Borichewers!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Taking peoples money because they're fat.
                    That way they don't have money to eat junk food or over eat

Comment

Working...
                    X