Collapse
No announcement yet.

kung le gets busted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? That's bad for his movie career? Even when some of the countries his movies are seen in have prostitutes between the ages of 5 and 12 and people that engage in selling people into slavery? Okay. I could see maybe in the US it hurting him, but in the long run he'll be fine. I mean, look at all the crap politicians pull and they STILL get re-elected. Like that Republican whose a doctor and claims to be pro life, yet convinced women he had been with to get abortions. If the movies are good and marketed well, he'll be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
      brian stann accused him of juicing and i was defending le because he'd been found guilty of nothing. he was right. what scum. bisping really f'd him up bad. makes me want to search out a torrent to download that event and watch it in high definition.
      **** me, it's hilarious when people get high, mighty and self righteous about this stuff when the simple fact is that 95% of all MMA athletes are on the juice including the favourites of most people here most likely.

You are utterly deluded to the ninth degree if you believe, even a little bit, that nearly every single top fighter isn't juiced to the ****.

If you jump on the bandwagon slagging off one guy, while riding another as if there is no way they would be, you are one stupid, dumb mutha****a.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        **** me, it's hilarious when people get high, mighty and self righteous about this stuff when the simple fact is that 95% of all MMA athletes are on the juice including the favourites of most people here most likely.

You are utterly deluded to the ninth degree if you believe, even a little bit, that nearly every single top fighter isn't juiced to the ****.

If you jump on the bandwagon slagging off one guy, while riding another as if there is no way they would be, you are one stupid, dumb mutha****a.
        prove it.......

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Pretty much, that is why some people in the know call it an intelligence test instead of a drug test

Comment

They all juice in the UFC. Cung Le is just being unfairly prosecuted for being young, black and rich.

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
              They all juice in the UFC. Cung Le is just being unfairly prosecuted for being young, black and rich.
              and flashy

Comment

Working...
              X