Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are The Klitschko's the highest paid heavyweights off alltime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are The Klitschko's the highest paid heavyweights off alltime?

Since they are making huge euro bucks overseas where the revenues are through the roof no matter who they fight.. anyone have the Forbes list for heavies? If we're all going to trash them i would at least hope they're laughing all the way to the bank. My estimate is that they've averaged at least ten million apiece since they last lost.. what says you's ?

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Are The Klitschko's the highest paid heavyweights off alltime?
    Unlike you, I do not get a percentage of their earnings.

So I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      Unlike you, I do not get a percentage of their earnings.

So I don't care.
      Lol... you got jokes.. son!

Comment

Wow, I don't know whos love runs deeper, Jimmy1569 for Vitali or Mushybrain for Chavez jr. Tough call!

Comment

Im sure they're up there, but I'd bet Tyson and Holyfield made more.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Im sure they're up there, but I'd bet Tyson and Holyfield made more.
            Tyson.. Holyfield & Lewis made more for individual megabout(s) against each other. I'm more talking net gross for all the bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
              Tyson.. Holyfield & Lewis made more for individual megabout(s) against each other. I'm more talking net gross for all the bouts.
              I'm still thinking Tyson and Holy. They made a MASSIVE amount of money. They, or at least Wlad (because Vit took 4 years off) have probably made more than Lewis. Lennox didn't have a huge following in the US or Europe, whereas the bros have strong popularity in Europe.

Comment

Tyson and Holyfield have both squandered away more money than the Klitschkos have made.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I'm still thinking Tyson and Holy. They made a MASSIVE amount of money. They, or at least Wlad (because Vit took 4 years off) have probably made more than Lewis. Lennox didn't have a huge following in the US or Europe, whereas the bros have strong popularity in Europe.
                  Wlad has had 14 more fights (60 to 46). I'm sure he's probably made more. I would agree that Holy & Tyson made alot as they had several 20-30 mil paydays. I'm just curious as to how much... i'll see if i can google it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Tyson and Holyfield have both squandered away more money than the Klitschkos have made.
                    That's REALLY not a compliment to either Tyson or Holyfield as they've squandered most of if NOT all of there entire career earnings which is a shame as they've both made at least 100 million apiece throughout there careers.

Comment

Working...
                    X