Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *****s are the most retarted poster here. They never run out of excuses to discredit everything when it comes to Pacquiao. Take a look at this sentence coming from their mouths. "Pac can only beat those shot, old, past prime, weight drained, bum, no skills, coming from losses fighters, etc..besides Pac paid them to lose and to take a dive but then he must take Floyd invented OST because we wondering how the hell he beat those opponents! Anyway, even though if he takes the test now and pass, most probably he used the latest masking drug to avoid detection or he already cycled it out." lmao. *****s are the most disgusting group on the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      *****s are the most retarted poster here. They never run out of excuses to discredit everything when it comes to Pacquiao. Take a look at this sentence coming from their mouths. "Pac can only beat those shot, old, past prime, weight drained, bum, no skills, coming from losses fighters, etc..besides Pac paid them to lose and to take a dive but then he must take Floyd invented OST because we wondering how the hell he beat those opponents! Anyway, even though if he takes the test now and pass, most probably he used the latest masking drug to avoid detection or he already cycled it out." lmao. *****s are the most disgusting group on the planet.
      Wow, what a temper tantrum. Blow your nose and wipe your eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
        When I first heard floyds accusation I thought he was full of ****. Its Mannys response that changed my opinion. Also for the people that are butthurt about floyds right to demand a test need to realize these dudes are fighting over glove size, ring size, weight limit and penalties. If Manny can demand catchweights floyd should be able to demand a simple blood test.
        Here is what I would like to know,

How do you in your fight at Jr Middle throw 1069 shots over 12?

Break Margaritos eye socket with a single shot?

and have Margarito swelling more than Cotto did, More than Mosley did, more than Williams did, more than Cintron did, more than Clottey did etc...
        Margarito was hit with harder shots from Mosley and didnt swell like that.

in fact then you look at Pac vs Cotto, he had Cotto swelling twice as much as Margarito did yet we are supposed to believe Tony had loaded wraps why would you load your wraps when you can wrap your hands the way Pac did for his fight with Margarito, tamper with your gloves and get better results?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
            Wow, what a temper tantrum. Blow your nose and wipe your eyes.
            Did you know about the saying..."Birds with the same feather flock together."? You just proved yourself right now that you are one of these crows.

Comment

• Usual suspects here with the free OJ.. R Kelly.. Floyd Mayweather .. Innocent.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                Usual suspects here with the free OJ.. R Kelly.. Floyd Mayweather .. Innocent.

What are you crying about now?

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                  I was going to say the same thing. I would've laid into him a long time ago, but he's so short with his answers. I guess that's smart on his part.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    *****s are the most retarted poster here. They never run out of excuses to discredit everything when it comes to Pacquiao. Take a look at this sentence coming from their mouths. "Pac can only beat those shot, old, past prime, weight drained, bum, no skills, coming from losses fighters, etc..besides Pac paid them to lose and to take a dive but then he must take Floyd invented OST because we wondering how the hell he beat those opponents! Anyway, even though if he takes the test now and pass, most probably he used the latest masking drug to avoid detection or he already cycled it out." lmao. *****s are the most disgusting group on the planet.
                    Your worst nightmare is Manny taking that test and getting in that ring against Floyd. If Manny fails that test there's no telling what you'll do to ease the pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                      I had said OJ and R Kelly have Pac beat.... I guess it struck home with king, idk.

Comment

Working...
                      X