No announcement yet.

Maidana gets short end of stick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana gets short end of stick

Guerrero pulls out of the fight with injury, then now they are talking about Guerrero vs Mayweather. Although neither could beat mayweather, maidana clearly deserves the fight more.

No one wants to fight Maidana, Bradley offers him 150K, Guerrero pulls out now they are not talking about a fight between the two anymore, khan doesnt want the rematch, Matthysse is nowhere to be found, Soto is fighting bums, alexander left the division

Whats next for him? I hope he comes back in ring soon

morales rematch?

Comment

Brandon rios...winner fights Tim bradley

Comment

Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
        Brandon rios...winner fights Tim bradley
        Well if Bradley ever wants to prove himself vs the best like he was ragging on about previously, he would actually fight Maidana or Khan.

Anyways, I think the entire world would love to see the Rios/Miadana fight. Hopefully Hershman can work some magic and get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
          Well if Bradley ever wants to prove himself vs the best like he was ragging on about previously, he would actually fight Maidana or Khan.

Anyways, I think the entire world would love to see the Rios/Miadana fight. Hopefully Hershman can work some magic and get it done.
          Yeah Definetely!

Rios also said he wants to fight maidana right?

Comment

The good thing is that Rios contract with Showtime is over which kinda conisided with Hershman leaving Showtime, and I believe HBO has a contract with Miadana.

Love him or hate him... Miadana is always in FOTY type fights.... and god bless fighters like him.

Comment

Maidana will fight in February.

team Maidana are awaiting an offer from Golden Boy.

Comment

i forgot about that, also morales doesnt wanna rematch him, so that is out of the question. I really wanna see Rios fight but prob wont happen cause of top rank and goldenboy

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                  i forgot about that, also morales doesnt wanna rematch him, so that is out of the question. I really wanna see Rios fight but prob wont happen cause of top rank and goldenboy
                  "March is good. I need to let my cuts heal. You can see that I have a couple cuts from the fight. December would be too soon. I would like a rematch with Maidana in March," explained Morales.
                  http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/9/19...-rematch-march

Comment

a few days after morales fight on sept 17th, maidana said he'd be interested in a fight then morales said no and said he was gonna have a title defense against some bum, then after demarco fight he said he wanted demarco not maidana

Comment

Working...
                    X