Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Past Prime fat Lewis TKO6 Over vitali. Is There Any Doubt Prime Lewis Ko's Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past Prime fat Lewis TKO6 Over vitali. Is There Any Doubt Prime Lewis Ko's Wlad?

It would be easy for him IMO. With Wlads chin and all.

How is looking at vitali who has a completely different style bring you to a conclusion about Vlad?

Comment

I don't know if prime Lewis KO's prime Vitali, and no you british lovers Vitali was not in his prime when he fought Vitali. Lennox clearly had the experience over a young Vitali. But Klitschko haters won't take that into account.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        I don't know if prime Lewis KO's prime Vitali, and no you british lovers Vitali was not in his prime when he fought Vitali. Lennox clearly had the experience over a young Vitali. But Klitschko haters won't take that into account.
        So 30 year old Vitali was too young to be prime, on top of that he was 32(31)-1, still wasn't prime? Hmmmmmm

Comment

Lennox was just better

Comment

Im American and I don't care about Lennox Lewis.. I'm just tired of hearing about the bum beating klits. They are so overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
              Im American and I don't care about Lennox Lewis.. I'm just tired of hearing about the bum beating klits. They are so overrated.
              Sound like James Toney even tho Toney ain't **** at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                Sound like James Toney even tho Toney ain't **** at heavyweight.
                I wouldn't expect a career MW to be a good HW.

Comment

prime lewis was knocked out by 2 journeymen.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    prime lewis was knocked out by 2 journeymen.
                    Wlad 3......

Comment

Working...
                    X