Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REAL reason WHY Floyd asked for OST!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The REAL reason WHY Floyd asked for OST!

He didn't ask Hatton and the rest for OST but why Pac? He must be seeing something on Pacquiao that he might beat him. If he thought Pacquiao's punching power, granite chin, stamina and speed are the PEDs results. He is wrong and he knows it. There is no PED in this world that would give you a unique punching power, granite chin and speed. It is a gift you have born with it, or you don't. Pacquiao already has an incredible stamina, speed and power since day one. His chin improved tremendously when he moved up in weight, no longer being weight drained and starving himself at lower weight classes helped him a lot. Pacquiao's Speed, stamina, power, and chin can only be neutralize with one thing and Floyd knows what it is. His OST! He demanded it not because it will deter Pacquiao to use some sort of PED but the possibility Pacquiao might be tested on the day of the fight just like in Morales fight. His bad experienced in that fight, he said the blood they took weaken him. If USADA takes Pacquiao's blood on the day of the fight....Pacquiao's speed, stamina, chin and power can kiss his ass goodbye.
    Last edited by boxer.exposed; 07-11-2011, 08:34 AM.

I stopped reading @ "granite chin"

Comment

Originally posted by Cus D'Amato View Post
      When was the last time Pacquiao was knocked down? It's been awhile, and I thought one of his losses or a couple of them were by body shots not to his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
        He didn't ask Hatton and the rest for OST but why Pac? He must saw something on Pacquiao that he might beat him. If he thought Pacquiao's punching power, granite chin, stamina and speed are the PEDs results. He is wrong and he knows it. There are no PED in this world that would give you a unique punching power, granite chin and speed. It is a gift you born with it or you don't. Pacquiao already has an incredible stamina, speed and power since day one. His chin improved tremendously when he moved up in weight, no longer being weight drained and starving himself at lower weight classes helped him a lot. Pacquiao's Speed, stamina, power, and chin can only be neutralize with one thing and Floyd knows what it is. His OST! He demanded it not because it will deter Pacquiao to use some sort of PED but the possibility Pacquiao might be tested on the day of the fight just like in Morales fight. His bad experienced in that fight, he said the blood they took weaken him. If USADA takes Pacquiao's blood on the day of the fight....Pacquiao's speed, stamina, chin and power can kiss his ass goodbye.
        I didn't read one sentence but if you write a novel about why most pac fans are always so upset and angry I might find the time to read it lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          I didn't read one sentence but if you write a novel about why most pac fans are always so upset and angry I might find the time to read it lol
          Upset for what? Pac could retire now and still would **** on Floyd everything he had.

Comment

the blood argument is ridiculous.i mean he loses probably more blood in the ring due to cuts, does that not weaken him? really all that money and they can't get the man a world class psychiatrist. they prefer to ride on his excuses. SORRY BAT NO OSDT MANNY SAYED HE AFEAID OF DA NEEDLEZ ,HE SAY HE WEAKED IF TAKEN BLOOD!
            manny has too many yes men around him....seriously.

Comment

Pac take the best punches of Margarito and Cotto and just bang his gloves!

Floyd just duck all he can with these fighters!

Comment

He didn't ask Hatton and the rest for OST but why Pac? He must saw something on Pacquiao that he might beat him. If he thought Pacquiao's punching power, granite chin, stamina and speed are the PEDs results. He is wrong and he knows it. There are no PED in this world that would give you a unique punching power, granite chin and speed. It is a gift you born with it or you don't. Pacquiao already has an incredible stamina, speed and power since day one. His chin improved tremendously when he moved up in weight, no longer being weight drained and starving himself at lower weight classes helped him a lot. Pacquiao's Speed, stamina, power, and chin can only be neutralize with one thing and Floyd knows what it is. His OST! He demanded it not because it will deter Pacquiao to use some sort of PED but the possibility Pacquiao might be tested on the day of the fight just like in Morales fight. His bad experienced in that fight, he said the blood they took weaken him. If USADA takes Pacquiao's blood on the day of the fight....Pacquiao's speed, stamina, chin and power can kiss his ass goodbye.
                The truth!!

Comment

The Torrecampo knock down was just last year isnt it?

Comment

Upset for what? Pac could retire now and still would **** on Floyd everything he had.
                    lmao! that's total ownage right there. *****s are so dumb and stupid. fight not happening floyd would remain a coward. that suits pac fans just fine.

keep dumping roadblocks homies. easy fight, easy money my a.ss.

Comment

Working...
                    X