No announcement yet.

Letting Alex Ariza go was always going to be a backwards step for Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
    are you smoking crack? because Bradley likes to mix it when he comes forward between headbutting and throwing punches means that he's a superior boxer? Dream on man, Khan may not be all that versatile in what he does, but his speed and combination punching will stop Bradley in his tracks, headbutt or no headbutt. Bradley will eat jabs and right hands all night and Khan will be gone before Bradleys eyes have even opened
    You admit he is, all I'm seeing is size, athleticism and that 1-2, as you said "Jabs and right hands". Wladimir on turbo. I'm not insulting Khan either, but Bradley is a lot more versatile and it's not even close or debatable. Again, better defensive fighter, better body puncher, wider arsenal of punches, better counter puncher.

The bold, that's the funniest shit I've read all day, is he Superman?

Comment

The OP makes no sense can you explain, did Khan sack Michael Vale?

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
        The OP makes no sense can you explain, did Khan sack Michael Vale?
        No, the Khans have requested a meeting with Roach, Ariza and Amir to sort out their differences and hopefully reconcile. heres the link

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...lex-Ariza.html

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
          You admit he is, all I'm seeing is size, athleticism and that 1-2, as you said "Jabs and right hands". Wladimir on turbo. I'm not insulting Khan either, but Bradley is a lot more versatile and it's not even close or debatable. Again, better defensive fighter, better body puncher, wider arsenal of punches, better counter puncher.

The bold, that's the funniest shit I've read all day, is he Superman?
          I think all in all, Khan v Bradley is going to go one way or the other. That sounds like an obvious statement but what I mean is, if Bradley can walk Khan down and use his head movement to slip and counter then he has a good chance. If Khan can use his jab, maintain distance and halt Bradley coming in then its his fight.

Its about who imposes who's game on the other, the only thing I dont have faith in Khan is his ability to adapt. Bradley most definetly can

Comment

I think all in all, Khan v Bradley is going to go one way or the other. That sounds like an obvious statement but what I mean is, if Bradley can walk Khan down and use his head movement to slip and counter then he has a good chance. If Khan can use his jab, maintain distance and halt Bradley coming in then its his fight.

Its about who imposes who's game on the other, the only thing I dont have faith in Khan is his ability to adapt. Bradley most definetly can
            Definitely can agree with this.

Comment

ariza is a ped pushing douche clown. he needs to be kicked out of boxing

oh did i mention he's chubby? lose some weight dough dough boy

Comment

Yea but Khan easily out outboxed Kotelnik and Malignaggi. If it becomes a boxing match Khans speed and 6 INCH REACH advantage should allow him to handle Bradley fairly easily. And even Bradley himself said Khan is faster than he is. Bradleys main weapon is his counter, but the massive reach advantage of Khan will neutralize this.

I don't think it really matters since most likely this fight will never happen. Dan Rafael has already said HBO will not pay big money for this fight after Bradley fulfills his one fight contractual obligation, since Bradley has lost HBO money in the past. So unfortunately this was the only chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  ariza is a ped pushing douche clown. he needs to be kicked out of boxing

oh did i mention he's chubby? lose some weight dough dough boy
                  exactly the kind of loser poster I try to avoid on here. Your lack of intelligence and ability to make a valid point astounds me considering that unlike talking, one can take time to THINK about what they type before spouting pointless ****.

get a grip son

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                    Yea but Khan easily out outboxed Kotelnik and Malignaggi. If it becomes a boxing match Khans speed and 6 INCH REACH advantage should allow him to handle Bradley fairly easily. And even Bradley himself said Khan is faster than he is. Bradleys main weapon is his counter, but the massive reach advantage of Khan will neutralize this.

I don't think it really matters since most likely this fight will never happen. Dan Rafael has already said HBO will not pay big money for this fight after Bradley fulfills his one fight contractual obligation, since Bradley has lost HBO money in the past. So unfortunately this was the only chance.
                    Well if it turns out to be the only chance for this fight then thats a shame, we may have to wait until they establish themselves at WW for the fight. Until then if i was Khan, id steer well clear of Judah or Marquez

Comment

didn't see khans last fight but did he gas out? khan missing the milkshakes ariza gives his fighters

is it worth the down load, khans last fight, i check youtube

Comment

Working...
                      X