Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cut all this Abraham exposed BS!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, how long before Froch calls out Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
      Seriously Boxingscene do you have any conception of how annoying that is? THis morning 90% of you wee hanging on Abrahams groin telling us all how he was going to expose Froch and now you're saying was exposed like what you said before didn't matter,

Just give Froch the respect he deserves for being the better man of two great boxers for crying out loud.
      Abraham is the most physical of the Super Six participants. Has the biggest one punch KO. But seriously, he needs to reevaluate his strategy because the "gameplan" to beat him by UD is out there, and he has not adjusted well too it.

He needs to learn how to cut the ring effectively, instead of "jumping" at his opponent.

And has to have a backup plan in order to win rounds by just boxing, not just overpowering the competition.

WAR ABRAHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        No he didn't, Abe was coming for him strong and Dirrell (literally) cried his way out. Abraham never got that kinda march on Froch.
        Say what? Abraham got whipped by Dirrell in every single round. The round you consider "coming on strong", he STILL was losing that round and getting counter punched left and right. Abraham has been outclassed in two straight matchups and had no business coming up to 168.

Comment

Originally posted by MAXWELL_ View Post
          most of you guys had abraham winning this tourney in the beginning...BEFORE HE WAS EXPOSED!!!
          They did or they had Kessler. So, pretty much they had the 2 worst of the 5 main fighters in this tourney winning it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
            Seriously Boxingscene do you have any conception of how annoying that is? THis morning 90% of you wee hanging on Abrahams groin telling us all how he was going to expose Froch and now you're saying was exposed like what you said before didn't matter,

Just give Froch the respect he deserves for being the better man of two great boxers for crying out loud.
            Abraham was exposed as a 1 dimensional fighter with no plan B.

Great win for Froch nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
              So, how long before Froch calls out Pacquiao?
              Pac only fights come forward fighters who lost their previous fight.

If he ever moves to 168, expect him to fight Abraham, not Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                They did or they had Kessler. So, pretty much they had the 2 worst of the 5 main fighters in this tourney winning it.
                How is Kessler one of the worst when he beat Froch?

Comment

I've been thinking this for a looong time. I didn't jump on this wagon after yesterday, I've always seen his limitation. And every Froch fight gives me more and more assurance that he actually is a very skillfull fighter - Except this one. This fight didn't change my take on Froch, but credit for winning in that manor.

Actually I even wrote somewhere before the Super 6 started that every time Abraham fought would be cash in.

Kessler and Froch punches just as hard as Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                    How is Kessler one of the worst when he beat Froch?
                    I had Froch winning that fight. I'm not saying he is a bum but when you rank the fighters by what we have seen you would have to put Kessler as number 4 out of the 5.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                      Why did you pick Jeff Lacy to beat Joe Calzaghe? Why did 95 percent of boxing fans pick Jeff Lacy to beat Joe Calzaghe? Are you going to lie and pretend you were that 5 percent of boxing fans who picked Calzaghe to beat Lacy? Like we all don't fall into hype, gtfo of here.
                      I seriously doubt only 5% of people thought Calzaghe would win.

Lacy was a slow, lumbering, wide open fighter even when he was touted in NSB as the new Tyson.

If your stats are true, then call me Mr. Five Percent.

Comment

Working...
                      X