Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cut all this Abraham exposed BS!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut all this Abraham exposed BS!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Boxingscene do you have any conception of how annoying that is? THis morning 90% of you wee hanging on Abrahams groin telling us all how he was going to expose Froch and now you're saying was exposed like what you said before didn't matter,

Just give Froch the respect he deserves for being the better man of two great boxers for crying out loud.

You gotta know by now that BS is 90 % hypejumpers and 10 % wise fans.

Comment

This was Abraham's first legit loss, styles make fights, no shame.

Comment

BS is full of pricks, swear down...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          This was Abraham's first legit loss, styles make fights, no shame.
          Dirrell already whooped Abraham's ass. Abraham got his ass beat in 2 fights in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            Dirrell already whooped Abraham's ass. Abraham got his ass beat in 2 fights in a row.
            No he didn't, Abe was coming for him strong and Dirrell (literally) cried his way out. Abraham never got that kinda march on Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
              Seriously Boxingscene do you have any conception of how annoying that is? THis morning 90% of you wee hanging on Abrahams groin telling us all how he was going to expose Froch and now you're saying was exposed like what you said before didn't matter,

Just give Froch the respect he deserves for being the better man of two great boxers for crying out loud.
              LOL...

I'm a fan of King Arthur, but even I expected him to lose
              after seeing his last performance. I just didn't expect him
              to be so thoroughly shellacked, and for THAT I readily do
              give Carl full credit. It was a good win.

It would have been even better if his woman had saved all
              of her damned screeching for the bedroom, but congrats
              to Froch and to you Brits.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                Why did you pick him to beat Froch then? Your a shyt analysist so keep your mouth shut in the future.

Comment

Fair weather fans is what Grandma used to call them. 1 loss does not destroy a man or a career, in most cases. I didn't see the fight but it just sounds like Froch had Abrahams number on this night. Styles make the fight ...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post

Spot on - too many people on here are quick to discredit a fighters victory

Comment

Working...
                    X