Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am ****ing pissed off and i want to kick some ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I am ****ing pissed off and i want to kick some ass.

Today i was just walking in the park when i met some old "friend". The piece of **** tells me " Like always you 're high". WHAT THE ****? You don't have the right to walk slowly and to be cool. The ***** is a basketball player, just started boxing and sucks balls from what i heard, he's a tall goofy punching bag.
    I swear i will come to his gym and **** his ass up and knock him on his ass. He'll learn what being high is. Lil *****.

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
    Today i was just walking in the park when i met some old "friend". The piece of **** tells me " Like always you 're high". WHAT THE ****? You don't have the right to walk slowly and to be cool. The ***** is a basketball player, just started boxing and sucks balls from what i heard, he's a tall goofy punching bag.
    I swear i will come to his gym and **** his ass up and knock him on his ass. He'll learn what being high is. Lil *****.
    That don't sound like some **** to get all worked up over homey. Just brush his dumbass off and let it go.

Comment

Were you high?

Comment

Are you high right now?

Comment

I've not been high since May, **** that ****. Mofo tried to be funny but i will kill his mama. Tomorrow i will come to the gym where he trained and i will force him to sparr with me. I will sparr hard even if he asks me to go slower.

The mother****er, with his crappy joke, ***** slapped all the work i've done to be a better man and a more productive person. I will follow the ***** like a shadow until i beat his ass. Tomorrow i 'll be in his gym at 1 am and 6pm, he won't avoid me.

Comment

I've not been high since May, **** that ****. Mofo tried to be funny but i will kill his mama. Tomorrow i will come to the gym where he trained and i will force him to sparr with me. I will sparr hard even if he asks me to go slower.

The mother****er, with his crappy joke, ***** slapped all the work i've done to be a better man and a more productive person. I will follow the ***** like a shadow until i beat his ass. Tomorrow i 'll be in his gym at 1 am and 6pm, he won't avoid me.
            I dunno if you just bein funny wit this or you're actually serious homey. I hope it's the former. Let dude do what he do and just forget what he said to you. Simple as that.

Comment

Stop being such a pothead then.

Comment

you need to smoke a bowl...asap

Comment

You are weak, sir.

If you let that **** bother you, you must be crazy infuriated with everyyone and everything.

Comment

Yeah it seems like he was probably just kiddin' around and you took it way too seriously.

Just khtfo at the gym next time you go there.

Comment

Working...
                    X